Reviews for Personal Diary of Lt Col John Sheppard
Cyanica chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
He he! This was super funny and it made me laugh at loud. Now everyone else in the room may just think I've gone mad... But who cares? I loved reading this story!

(Are you British? Because us Americans don't say 'Snog'. I think that's a UK thing... right?)
OfficiallyAbi chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
This was awesome! Reminds me very much of "The Very Secret Diaries..." of the LotR characters by Cassandra Clair. xD
Iridaesin chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Raid. A can of. Raid.

...WRITE MORE! I mean, I personally trained myself not to laugh, but thanks to you I'm sure my smile will be plastered on my face like some drunkard.

...and a stupid question, really, but the term "snogged" is technically referring to...?

*Grins sheepishly, and embarrassed of self naivete."
Scarbantia chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Just one word: brilliant. Oh, and another word: more!
skipgunner chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Brilliant! Just brilliant! I love all the stuff about his team mates. Please, please, please write more! :)
KariHermione chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
great one! are you going to write any more?
FaylinnNorse chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Hahaha, loved the part about the retro-virus wanting to live in the 60s. Hilarious!
Salamas chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
When are you going to update? This is hilarious! XD Cracks me up every single time.
StarSkimmer chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Hilarious! This is seriously funny. I love the stuff John writes about Ronon, and the can of Raid thing - LOL! Very funny.

Just saw one typo; in the beginning, it says 'There again, not sure Ronon even knows how to write...' (lol) But don't you mean then again?

Anyway, really good so far, although I think maybe you should use more commas or periods in your summary.

Flat, listless hair... OMG... :D This is just so funny, you're going to continue, right? Please do!
scifi lemon chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
LOL! That was great! Update soon!
princessangelwings chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
lol. no as an actually laugh out loud!
jasminesmommy chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
lol cute idea :)
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
ha, i love evryones journals! are you gonna add more? cause u should!