Reviews for Reflection
bloo c00kie monster chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
THIS IS AMAZING. btw, the little scene between celes and setzer was HILARIOUS and simply genius.

while this fic did have an element of humor, i loved the complex relationship you portrayed between celes, locke, and rachel. i enjoyed the depth of understanding you showed for these characters.

a favorite, for sure.
enriya chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Awesome One-shot! I just wish Locke would tell Celes what he sees in her eyes. Other than that the story was well written.
Mog chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Your writing for this is beautiful. There's just something really soft and introspective about it - a warm, comfy feeling. The premise of this piece is also absorbing and original in itself. It was well-written, and a good read.

I normally am a Locke/Rachel shipper - believing that Locke could never truly be over his first love. But your writing and story is good indeed.
Hesquidor chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Though not a huge was of L/C, I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you.
sckry chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
I really liked this. Setzer made me laugh, the sly dog!

Hats off for their manner of speech. You caught that 'style' well, and didn't just use the colloquial speech of today. It made it feel more realistic, if that makes sense.

Any way, great work!
Valkyrie Celes chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Aw, I'm touched! y very first dedication :)

You indeed did not make Locke a dolt, and your characterization of Celes is perfect. The transitions between 1st and 3rd person were superb. This is excellent. I hope you'll consider writing a full on L/C story? That would be as excellent as this, I'm posotive.