Reviews for Up Above, Down Below
Jesuslovesmarina chapter 1 . 1/30
Awww, so cute! Tish and Jack are such sweet friends.
SilverLunaMoon chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Well written, I like it:) Poor Tish and Jack
Ruth chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I just stumbled across this in the middle of boredom.

Wow.

I'm not much more coherent than that yet. Well done.
SkyHighFan chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Good but one thing I never got was why Jack never tried to teleport away with Martha. He had that chance when he gave her the Vortex Manipulator, they could have been gone before the Master could have attempted to do anything. I don't get why Jack stayed behind when he had the chance to go as well. He did the right thing allowing her to escape instead of attempting to go himself, who knows what the Master would have done to her, but he should have gone as well. The two of them had a better chance of doing the Doctor's plan then just Martha alone as Jack had the training for fighting he could have at least acted as a sort of protector and guide to Martha. With him around they could have used his Vortex Manipulator in desperate situations to escape, such as the destruction of Japan which only Martha apparently survived. I don't think Martha used it to teleport after she escaped the Valiant: she had no idea how to program it and I have no doubt Jack programed the corrdinates for her to teleport to before he gave the Vortex Manipulator to her so she could use it.
Ivy3 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Aw, I love Jack and Tish together, very nicely done.
Anastascia Snape chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
that was very well written!
elektralyte chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
That was excellent. I think there could be a legitimate ship with Jack/Tish.
Reefgirl chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Nicely done piece, very enjoyable
Charlie's Mum chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Thank you for this. It was very nicely done, and fits in perfectly to the plot.

Makes me really want to see Jack and Tish meet up again on Torchwood...