Reviews for In The Cold Rain
Momesan chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Next time I come home chilled from rain, I'm reading this again :D
CaylieJelly chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
There's just something so beautiful in the subtlety of this. So simple yet so pleasant.
daughterofhimurawannabe chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
It's very cute! I love the story ;)
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 8/17/2009

Quet _
Ahria chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
That was very cute. -
Bel Dumbledore chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
oh soo cute! this is the kind of story that is nice to read after a hard and tiring week :D
TheresNothingHere chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Oh, its so cute! I love this pairing so much! You did a wonderful job. Thanks for the story! Yoku dekimashita!

-C. Twilight
Krissel Himura chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
haha! this one is really funny! well, kenshin is a bit playful here huh? haha! but really... its nice! hope you do more of kaoru and kenshin! good luck!
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
That was so sweet!

Loved Kaoru's realization that she didn't have to warn Kenshin to be what he always is. He just can't help being kind, even when he's being a bit mischievous.

The description of the chilled feeling he had due to the rain was realistic. Good work!
MoonlitSorrow chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Aww...that was sweet. I enjoy reading your stories. You're an amazing author. Keep up the great work.
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
I like how you built the tension creating a sense of worry for what I assumed to be Kenshin the cold and wet wanderer only to let the air out of the balloon and turn it into a sweet homecoming. Very nice.
Sarah chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
That was enitrely way too adorable. Just kidding. Anyway that was really cute. I loved it, until next time, Happy Writing!