Reviews for Under the Sea
Slowlytheblooddrips chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
LOL! I don't even know what Gundam Wing/AC is and I still LOVED it! I was a bit confused at first, but it was really funny!
Omnicat chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
O my God! Hahahahahaha! This is so insanely funny! Hahahahaha! *rolls around on floor, laughing uncontrollably*
Aki chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
This is great!
SJ the Griffin chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
Yo mama says dat fic kicks booty!
Frimouse and Lizzie chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
lmao. i love the lil mermaid. I was just singin that song earlier today too. Thanx for clearing that story up where relena finds him on the beach. seaquel maybe? (get it SEAquel lol) well keep it up! ~maggie~
Neya Trinidad chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
lol! i love this!
mao2 chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
Yeah, that was crazy fun. More?
SkItZoFrEaK chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
Insanity. Sheer insanity.

LOVED IT!
Moonkitty Liafle chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
AHHHHHHH! That explains EVERYTHING! Heero: Relena, I don't think I can marry you. Relena: Why? You said you loved me! Heero: It's just...you have the eyes of a mermaid. Relena: Why thank-WHAT? Heero: It's a long, traumatic story of my youth. Relena: Agh! HEero! I love you, you love me! I'll get contacts! heero: Really? Relena: Yeah. Heero: Okay! Moonkitty: Awwww...what a happy ending!
Samalander chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
Heehee... I love disney movies...
Belladonna Jaide chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This was SO FUNNIE! and I love how you tied it in at the end with him meeting relena for the first time! This was great! keep up the good work!
Mirialdo chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
*snickers* This was funny... going to any more? Loved the comments..
Saz chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
I still say that, that Yo Mamma joke at the end was fricking hilarious. _~ Hey Lauren, did you know that our Psychotic Adventures and this fic are 2 spaces away from each other in the listings? Ehehehehe.. Well, you know I loved this... it was funny first time around and just as good this time! I am just giggling to myself at the thought of Heero suddenly changing into various instrumental fish. _ Have you ever seen Fern Gully? When Crysta does that very same thing to Zack I couldn't breathe it was so funny! Oooooh I wish some freelance anime artist would just make this little part of your fic... I'd die of laughter I know it! _ Soooo, gonna post fireflies? DO ITTT! NOOOOWWWWW! :P
tiakall chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
*cracks up* Next you'll have to parody some song from the sequel. o_O Man, that movie did NOT need a sequel...
A September Rose chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
Ah...so *THAT'S* what happened. Thanks for clearing that up. Funny! Are you planning to write more Disney song parodies?