Reviews for Seventeen: Gleaming Chrome Budokai
SpookyMoose chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
O...intrieguing. I like.
Juunana's disturbed stalker chapter 1 . 11/16/2001
YES! JUUNANAGOU'S TEMPLE!I LOVE THAT SITE! Sorry. Jus' had to say Genuis. A brilliant insight on our(refering to the Juunana otaku's like herself)Juunany-sama. It certainly explains his obsession with carsXD. Your a superb writer, and that was the best perspective on Juunany I've ever read. Way to go girl! Keep writing more for our kind! God, no one understands our obsession. If only they could realize the true glory of 17. He is god.
Rowan Seven chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
Intense and disturbing. If you're a 17 fan and like supposition on his past history or just want to see him suffer this is a good fanfiction. It takes a deep, probing, and psychological look at him and his personality, peeling away the layers.
Shampoo chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
poor juu-chan! that was a realllllllllllly good, i lked it alot and you kept him pretty well in character! :) :) good job, keep writing!
Offcentre chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
Wow. That was fantastic! You do excellent with the streams of consciousness, and it definitely carried Juunanagou's voice. Very eerie, too. I hope to see you writing more 17 stories in the future...?