Reviews for A Family Secret
mmkbrook chapter 10 . 1/4/2014
Excellent story.
mmkbrook chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
Mark really doesn't know anything about what his sister does and father did. He always put down the Air Force, because he felt it was more important to Jacob than his family. Wonder if Jack will tell them what them really do?
mmkbrook chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
Who else but Jack would do this for Sam. Enjoying this very much.

Very well written.
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Mark was right. The pretty high up in the Air Force was Jack. Mark's friend was Pete the Spud also known as FF- former fiancée.
Welamooktook chapter 10 . 10/28/2011
Enjoyed this story very much. Great to read Mark's POV. Great job!
Nanaccs chapter 10 . 8/7/2011
Great Story! I love it! I always wanted to read about Mark's reaction about Jack and everything else! XD
MissJulia96 chapter 10 . 1/15/2011
love the story. great think with the whole mark thing1!
CheveronChick chapter 10 . 4/13/2010
wonderfull! really good! you should wrtie a sequle to it like um Sam and Jacks wedding or something... or um Jacub comes back from the dead o yes! plz
MadaMag chapter 10 . 7/28/2009
Great end.

And the fic as well!
remerkaba chapter 10 . 4/18/2009
I really enjoyed your story. It was a fun read!
Gabiroba chapter 10 . 8/9/2008
This is a great story. I hate that there are so little stories that include Mark in the Carter family as more than a passing mention. I loved your idea for it and the way you worked it. And specifically from this chapter the whole maybe we should test the stone on Walter was hilarious. I have to agree that there is something up with that little guy. They show wouldn't have been the same without him.

Are there any possibilities for a sequel?
JFreak1334 chapter 10 . 5/26/2008
Oh my gosh! Heehee that's such a cute story! :D :D :D

Wow...all wow... hehe

Incredible job!

Keep up the marvelous and superb work! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I throughly enjoyed reading this :D :D :D :D :D :D

Almost cried at one point! Wow...Sequel? You probably could come up with something...holiday with Mark visiting...another time at the cabin...with Cam and Vala? hmm...would be sweet! :D :D :D :D

Keep up the incredibly thrilling work! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

~J_F
kateydidnt chapter 7 . 5/3/2008
um, yeah so Pete can probably be brought up on charges of TREASON for being stupid enough to spill the beans.
moregoth chapter 10 . 4/21/2008
Great story, enjoyed it a lot. It's íntresting to see SGC from an outsiders pov as they try to get things to make sense.
smithcrafter chapter 6 . 2/20/2008
This is the second time I've read this story, and one thing has struck me both times. Mark was so impressed by the number of medals on Jack's dress uniform. It seems to me that Sam's dress uniform would also have quite a few more medals on it that her brother would expect to see, wouldn't it?... including a few purple hearts that her brother wouldn't have heard about.