Reviews for Ragetti's Sash
me chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
lol

nice job lizzie!
AnimationNut chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Don't mess with the sash Jack :) really cute and funny! Great job!
Syl chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Very nice. I really liked it. )
why is the rum allway's gone chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
ello' poppet i just wanted to take this time to tell you that this story is great it had a great story line and it was funny. i also liked how you had the firendship between pintel and ragetti expland i also liked the fact that you showed how deep there freindship is.

you also used three of the best chacters from the moive wich to me are elizabetth and of corse the funny bumbleing awsome dinamic duo pintel and ragetti all in all i whould recomen this story to anyone who want's to read a story that is not only funny but cute aswell great job i look forword to reading more of your story's.
KimOfDrac chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
you named him Mackenzie xD

awww poor Ragetti. Loved the ending
snarky Beth chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Jack's bald? I'm amused and horrified, lol. Poor Ragetti, I'm glad Elizabeth could help him :)
EowynsPen chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Oh gods it's great! I love it!
QueenOfSparrabeth chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
his hair! no! not his beautiful hair! great fic though!
UchihaHakura64 chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Aww, that was a cute little oneshot! Very nice story.
Deliliah and Nathan chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
i loike it it is bein' gud i is findin' it funny
Flightstorm chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
First I felt like I was going to cry when Jack took Ragetti's special sash, but I actually did burst out in laughter- which is rare for me, I can assure you- when I read the last sentence. Go Elizabeth and Ragetti! XD
Red Barron chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Nice story. By the way are you related to Richard Wagner,just curious.
just jacs chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
aww I liked that you got a perfect mix of angst and humour. I can actually picture this happening. I really like your stuff.
HarryFreak31793 chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Loved it very funny and cute. Good show!