Reviews for Down in Tartarus
linelm chapter 12 . 3/26/2010
This must be the best House-fic I've read. It's amazing! I absolutely loved it!
generalprofound chapter 12 . 2/19/2010
great story! although, i must say, in my opinion, the beginning was a bit slow. somewhat like a small, silent river, going about its way, which usually is not really my cup of tea, but the setup was interesting, so i kept reading and boy was i ever glad i did :D because after the first chapters with quiet waters, there was the occasional wave and it got better and better ;-)

thus, overall a very good story that goes to my favorites!

also, very good writing skills.

nevertheless, i am not sure if you found them by now, but there are a few typos in the story, nothing major mind you, but sometimes one had to read the sentence twice to get it (e.g. once there was "made" in the text, when it surely was supposed to be "mad" - what i gather from the context), so just for future references, to maybe pay a bit more attention there :-)
l20 chapter 12 . 8/8/2009
great work
lucindadixon chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Hi,

This fanfic has been nominated for an award at the LiveJournal community hc_fanficawards. Please see community . livejournal hc_fanficawards / #cutid1 (take out the spaces) for details and to collect your nominee banner.

Voting begins August 1st. Good luck!
Orchidae chapter 12 . 7/19/2008
I love it! You did a great job).

Layla
bertie-bott's-best-bean chapter 11 . 12/1/2007
Ops, lol, I didn't mean update. I didn't realize it was finished. Now I'm sad. Such a lovely story.
bertie-bott's-best-bean chapter 12 . 12/1/2007
Please update soon...PLEASE... :D
bertie-bott's-best-bean chapter 4 . 11/29/2007
You are awesome. This story is all like...Whacha in everyone's face, it's like awesome...

Those sentences made me sound like a blonde, bimbo hippy...Haha. Great story. Love it. Love you. We shall get married in Nigeria. Just kidding...or am I? See you tonight.

-CELiNA
xKayx chapter 12 . 11/23/2007
this was absolutely amazing. love it.
ShipperCrazed - FanFicCrazy chapter 12 . 11/16/2007
Nice Hameron fic. Sweet ending.
ILUVHOUSE chapter 12 . 11/16/2007
I Want More!

PLEASE!
The Zodiac Princess chapter 12 . 11/16/2007
Aw, it's over. great job! 5 out of 5 stars!
Rawden chapter 12 . 11/16/2007
Great chapter. House said he loves Cameron! Yay. Awesome story. I wish there was more!