Reviews for Man's Best Friend
goldeneyekit chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
oh gosh O.o

and puppy eyes...and oh, wilson as a dog.

now i want to see house rewarding wilson and the 'tricks' wilson knows...
Kazuki Landen chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
I shouldnt have liked that as much as I did, dammit! My squicks are diminishing. damn.

More stalking!
Izzbella91 chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Oh, wow. I was WAY too interested in that story.

I loved it cuz the central point was so freaking kinky but there was so much more to the story. And it was so fucking hilarious!

I love that there is so much House/Wilson smuttiness. Its so funny that everyone thinks of them as so kinky. lol. i guess that's why people write it though- it so would never happen. Although a House/Wilson romance in itself is different- there is def something going on there.

Ok, update this, please?

I quite enjoyed this. Although I've been working for 6 hours straight on this stupid computer and that was the first bit of fun all day..
Deathwish chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
As much as I hate to do it but I have to quote Paris; That's hot!

Quite arousing, update soon!
420PeaceFrogs chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
lol and it is very good kink :D I cannot wait until your next update, this is pretty different from any story that I have ever read. Keep up the good work and I hope that your burnt hand recovers soon, I know how that is and it really sucks.
PrincessofTennis05 chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Very interesting. sub-Wilson is hot and can't wait to see what House has in store for his new...pet. Actually I'm kinda hoping you take this out of the bedroom and into the hospital. It would be great to read how they interact while they were working. It would be so hot. *spasms* Anyway I'm crossing my fingers. .

Also I know how it feels to have a brunt hand. Brunt mine while cooking and it's took my skin off, but enough about me and my problems. GOOD STORY! *showers with love*
CaptiveFaRaMiRheart chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
ok..I wanna have a threesome with these guys.

Or maybe I'll sit back and watch them both.

DAMMIT THAT WAS HOTT.

Do me, Wilson.

medicgirl chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
That was so freakin' HOT! Definately agree with you about the image of naked Wilson in begging position. Possibly the hottest thing I've imagined in quite a while!
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
that was FREAKING AWESOME..LOL...sorry but the idea of Wilson, very very NICE...LOL...I'm a perv...oh well, I'll live...hehehehe

THANKS:D