Reviews for Silver Tainted by Blackness, Dipped in Red
nice short story. 11/10.
poka chapter 3 . 1/22/2008
Good finnish.
Xtreme Gamer chapter 3 . 1/20/2008
Wow. I had no idea you were finishing this up. This final chapter was amazing as usual. I'm really glad Fury was able to save her, though it was starting to look a bit iffy for a while.

I see you were able to get in a couple of new characters in, but I wonder if they were the only ones on that island. And that orb... what happened to it in the end? Did it just vanish or what?

I know I always say this at the end of my reviews, but that doesn't make it any less true... Great job, my friend.
poka chapter 2 . 11/16/2007
that was slightly confusing, but i think i got the gist of it.
Xtreme Gamer chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
Wow. I wasn't expecting this. Is it just me or does that Kabutops seem to know something about the Areodactyl. The way it ended leads me to believe there is more to the story, and if I'm right I'm looking forward to it.
poka chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Lugia, aerodactal or skarmory. which is is it? what is it if it is not?
MoonCat chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
As I read this prose, I had been trying to figure out kind of Pokemon who was speaking and then I got to the part about the amber and it clicked. The prose perfectly captures the Pokemon's inner turmoil as she tries to cope with the situation that was trust upon her. As for her state of mind, I can't say to blame her, what with the way those humans have been treating have been treating her. Had Fate been kinder to her, she might have turned out differently. One might wonder now that she has escaped from the lab, what sort of path will she take? One likely possibility is that she will become the scourge of humans and Pokemon alike, striking fear and bringing death to those who were unfortunate enough to meet her. Is this one-shot or are you going to write more? Well, I have to go now! Bye!
Xtreme Gamer chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Wow. This is a great fic. I really feel sorry for that Shadow Pokemon (or Demon). I think I am correct in saying she's an Aerodactyl. Was it Team Rocket or some organization like them that revived her? The way she was treated gives me that impression.

Overall I really enjoyed this. My friend... great job.
iflip4dolphins chapter 1 . 8/5/2007