Reviews for The Choices We Make
Lied chapter 23 . 10/14/2013
I know that hopeless, because your last update was in 2009, but... just, I think your story is good, a good view of an AU PRNS et I keep hope I'll read a day the next chapter and the end of that fanfiction.
hitomi65 chapter 23 . 4/14/2013
nice story
kitkit11183 chapter 23 . 1/26/2013
I truly believe this is the best "what-if" of Ninja Storm I've ever read. With a single change in Lothor's plans, you've written an extremely believable chain of events that set off one after another. I rather liked how you spent time to ease Cam into his role and duty (and friendship with the Wind trio) before tossing Hunter and Blake and the major headache that accompanies them his way. I only wish this story were finished, especially now that Hunter finally feels the stirrings of SOMETHING for the resident genius.

...So I'll just sit here and heap praise upon you and cross my fingers for an update.
Donna chapter 23 . 8/26/2012
This is great.
Simple Shimmers chapter 23 . 4/22/2012
Hunter has a crush!

*bounces around* I can so tell. I am so glad you wrote this, the romance isn't just there. Or comes about sloppily. You took time to develop it. Which makes this fic super good.

Update soon. And until you update, I shall be waiting.

~Shimmers~
ryuuzaki19 chapter 23 . 3/24/2012
Oh yes Hunter, this is so happening. You are falling for Cam. Ahhh I hope you continue because nobody writes a good fic on this pairing so it's nice to see that :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
This is such a great story, are you going to finish it? If not, could you at least leave a note or something in your bio? This is one of my favorite Hunter/Cam stories and they haven't even gotten together yet!
EdelyneElric chapter 23 . 4/20/2011
I've been reading this again and again since I found it, and I can't wait for more! are you continuing it? because it's really really good! The characters are really themselves! Best, and I mean it, Best Power ranger's story I've ever read!
Hariken Hero chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Good introduction to the story. I'm glad that you didnt begin the chapter with Lothor's assault on the Wind Academy and was only mentioned in Cam's monologue. Already we learn of Cam's predicament which must have been really hard on him. His dilemma really gripped my heart making me feel empathetic for him.
bdragonage chapter 23 . 2/8/2011
This is a good story and I hope you will finish it.
nequam-tenshi chapter 22 . 2/6/2011
UPDATE! It's been 2 years! I've been re-reading your story multiple times! I cannot get enough of it!
Shinju90 chapter 23 . 1/8/2011
Sooo, I began reading this story a couple of years ago and absolutly loved it! In my opinion it is THE best written Power Rangers fanfic I've ever read. The characters are completely themselves despite the alternate circumstances the and the situations themselves are very true to the show, while still being original. I hope this wonderful fic gets updated someday, I've really enjoyed reading it.
Sezza115 chapter 23 . 10/13/2010
this is a great story well written in character and developed at just the right pace and i can't wait to see what you come up with when you update agian.

Sezza
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 23 . 9/20/2010
Ohhhhhhhh! Things get good and then you do the cliffhanger! EVIL! I love reading this story, it is awesome. I like how you thought out the sequence of events and the consequences of them-I can understand how the student body is jealous and eschew the Rangers. I really hope to read another chapter.
SuseCutesy89 chapter 23 . 7/23/2010
hes got a crush...i mean who wouldn't after seeing a cute guy in spandex?