Reviews for More than Meets the eye
LovezEverything43 chapter 10 . 1/29/2008
*sniff* you killed Raijin...just kill Rinoa and i'll be happy agian peas update soon
StrandsofSilver chapter 7 . 9/4/2007
onward to the next chapter! :D
Natersby chapter 7 . 8/24/2007
I'm not a fan of Irvine and Selphie usually, but I like them in this chapter. True to character as you guys always are, which i think is the most important thing in any fanfic. I also think the story progresses at a good pace, it's got the right balance of action and conversation, for lack of a better word.

I wouldn't worry too much about how often you update, it seems to me ppl r hooked on this story and will keep reading. it's a shame about the night shift thing tho'! I hope you manage to keep going. look 4ward 2 next chapter, i wanna know what's going on with Seifer and Fujin.
Natersby chapter 4 . 8/15/2007
oi oi , things are a wee bit steamy!

*wonders what will happen next*

keep up the good work guys! And i miss the silly intro's!

one thing to watch out for in the future, there is some weird spacing between a few of the paragraphs, so some parts are bunched up too much while others are seperated too much. Nothing major, just thought I'd let you know!
StrandsofSilver chapter 6 . 8/14/2007
D: poor, poor, little rajin -cries-

Its sad, yet makes the story even more mesmerizing.

Keep going

-Silver
Natersby chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Well, obviously a good calaboration! Why the heck aren't more people reviewing this? Get to it, people! Eh-hem, anyway, all the characters are portrayed well, which impressed me. I like how they are proven to be the characters we know in the game, and yet changing. And that's just chapter one! I'm hate how people usually just portay Seifer as the average bully, but he's shown to be more than that here. I look forward to reading more.

Ps I love the conversation between you guys at the top, made me laugh!
StrandsofSilver chapter 5 . 8/11/2007
:o uh oh, seifers in trouble

Anyway, i love this story :)

Please continue
c-'.'Q Raven chapter 4 . 8/11/2007
Well wow... I guess one of them made a move and so much more.
c-'.'Q Raven chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
I like this story. While Raijin is made to look a little too dumb, the awkward moments between Seifer and Fujin are cute. I keep hoping one of them will be brave enough to make some kind of move.