Reviews for The Right Idea
liefdewint chapter 1 . 2/2
God, I love this fic!
Frizzyfro12 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
This was a cute story! I really enjoyed it and almost wish there was more. Thanks for sharing! :D
scorsby chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Oh. My god.

Pass the penis

I just died
slimandalittlebitfoxy chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Ahh! This fic is so funny and cute and just ugh. Flawless. XD
TaeMint chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
This is so hilarious and cute!
"Peter said "Pass the penis" instead of "Pass the peas" - got me laughing so hard!
Adrienne Lupin chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
This was really funny! :)
I loved it, specially the scene in the dorm, when James and Peter ran away... xD I imagined their horror faces! :)
Well, I know that you published this fic a lot of time ago, and you will probably not answer my review... But the fact is that I am a quite good Wolfstar writer in Spanish, and I was wondering if you could give me permission to translate this fic into Spanish. I loved it, and I think that a lot of Spanish people would love it too! :)
Hope you answer soon.
Adrienne.
fukuyama chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Now, wasn't that a clever pun there at the end? *grins like a maniac*
Haha, I liked the idea and how you worked it out and slowly but surely I begin to even like Peter. You just make him too cute. xD
in fantasy chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I was having a bad day and this cheered me right up, I couldn't stop laughing. Favorited for sure.
Shira Lansys chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Omg this is hilarious!

After dinner, where disaster almost struck because Peter said "Pass the penis" instead of "Pass the peas" to Sirius and almost blew their whole Just Act Cool plan

I love thatline!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
XD!Oh my god,this was hilarious throughout!I loved reading it,made my day extra happy!Haha!Awesome!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
A dog and a wolf? Well I guess they are SORT of the same! Why not!
SiriuslyPadfoot96 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
AWESOMEE!
GoldenVXN chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Lol That's funny! Awesome story!
fucknickelback chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Indeed, you do have m rated stuff! :) Yay! I'm still hoping for even more, though :) I'm a lemon fanatic.
rm chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
wow...it was sooo funny!i couldnt stop giggling!and

"With what's going on with the girls, they kind of have the right idea."

James raises his wand. "Don't touch me."-hahaha...i had to try so hard to control my laughter coz its late and i dont want to wake anyone...but was very hard to not giggle...but so worth it!