Reviews for 100 Collected Drabbles: Russell and Holmes
I love this one!
wimmie chapter 14 . 5/21/2012
I am loving these drabbles! They're so simple moments, yet so brilliant in the way they're written. Wish some of these bits were in the actual stories! I highly encourage you to write more!

Good day!

Totofan4ever
estelle sky chapter 10 . 4/13/2010
haha "Carry on." love it. )
Lulu-fifi chapter 14 . 11/10/2009
Ah me likey. Different. :-)

Luvs and lollipops
Lady Razorsharp chapter 14 . 4/14/2009
Charming little slices of life. Well done.
ASiriuslyGleekyTimeLord chapter 14 . 1/9/2009
I really love these things. Could you please update soon? Russell and Holmes rule!
makaem chapter 14 . 12/26/2008
I enjoyed your shorts, and I'm not usually a drabble fan. I hope you post more.
OSuzanne chapter 14 . 9/27/2008
These are quite good.
Susicar chapter 11 . 4/29/2008
Oh, no, no, no, besides nerd, antipatic, meddling, etc, etc... this Mary (Sue) Russel snore in the middle of a concert! My God, i can't hate this girl more than i hate yet! But you write very well, don't worry with my complaints, i put aside the characters and the authors, and i liked you writing-style because you are a talented writer; perhaps someday you can write a drabble with the real Canon of Master Doyle in the SH Section? Sorry if my review seem a flame, but if i don't give my opinion, i assure i could explode.
Verity Kindle chapter 10 . 11/8/2007
"He stared at her, blearily, considering the implications, then sighed,

closed his eyes, and murmured, "Carry on."

That's a big step for Holmes. Heh
Verity Kindle chapter 9 . 10/24/2007
aw. That is so true. Update! Update! yay! story alert
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 9 . 10/17/2007
hee hee...*giggle giggle*

that was cute! i like it! :D

BANZAI!

hbpm
gugalanna1 chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
I was disappointed to see that there were no reviews for this. Sad, really. Hundreds of other truly, shamefully inept fics, not only Kanon, garner tons of *glowing* reviews, while the one gem that stands out as being true to the characters receives none. I may hope this is a work in progress? Perhaps there are more pieces you have contributed to the ficdom of Sherlock Holmes elsewhere?