Reviews for Eyes of Symmetry
john73 chapter 29 . 7/8
This is a great and i mean a great story i love all the chapters and the love and romance and I really cannot wait for you to have the next chapter out. Thank you for this wonderful story
w chapter 29 . 7/4
glad your back - love the story - you write as if you would make a great psychologist - entertaining and humorous :-)
JPElles chapter 29 . 6/29
Fun stuff. I think both Kitty and Red favor Jackie over Donna if they had to pick a daughter in law. Red even said it himself. She's the only one who's not useless. She's also, ironically, the best at being a mechanic. lol. I remember that episode.
RevertedLogic chapter 29 . 6/20
Wow, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this was updated! Thank you :-)

I liked everything, I love Fez's reaction to EJ's sweetness, you keep my going with curiousness every chapter, I love the character development you give to Eric and Jackie, you do that like no other author so kudos to you, sir. (Or ma'am)

"Just remember, if you two do decide to spend the night together, the bed in here is a queen. Eric's is only a twin."

Jackie stood mouth agape as Mrs. Forman smiled and closed the door on her way out.

Hot damn, very nice way to end the chapter! I can't wait for the next one, please update soon!
ArTeMuS09 chapter 27 . 6/9
UPDATE!
john73 chapter 28 . 5/29
Is that the ending or is there ever gonna be more cause i hope so
Lizardphobia chapter 28 . 5/22
Nooooooooooooo. Update update please!
w chapter 28 . 12/2/2014
my 4th time reading this story and I find it very well done and extremely interesting - waiting for more :-)
The Hallow chapter 24 . 11/24/2014
Okay! This chapter was definitely more like That 70s show! Still a little weird with the way they talk, but the situations were so 70's that it was almost like I was watching an episode! XD Finally! Good job!
The Hallow chapter 22 . 11/24/2014
No offense... but your entire story runs rampant on philosophy. I actually find it kind of annoying. But I skip it and read on to the juicy stuff.
The Hallow chapter 16 . 11/24/2014
Okay... I love your plot bunny. I really really do. I love how you made Eric stronger and tan. But I have to be blunt with you about a major part of your story that really irritates me... Word Vomit.
It's everywhere. You're characters aren't talking like they do in that 70's show! They're all philosophical and shit. I mean when it was just Eric I was cool with it, cause he's a changed man and he witnessed a fucking genocide. But then you got everybody else involved and it makes me just wanna skip through the chapters until I get to the good parts. You also do this annoying thing where you make everything spelled out, there's no slang. These people are slang people. I'm sorry I'm really ratting down on your story, but these are things that are really annoying to me...
A Critic chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
This story needs an editor. Several times you used incorrect words in your sentence and it was only by the context you by which you where trying to use them that I was able to understand your point. Also, Eric isn't mysterious. He went and told Sam everything she needed to know about him and more. He kinda sounded like a joke of himself.

"Who are you?"

"Me, I'm just a man returning home from two dark years in Affrica that changed me in many inexplicable ways."

See kinda what I mean? I wish you would have warned the readers that this was supposed to be satirical, because if this wasn't done on purpose then it's just poor writing.
mountainman110 chapter 28 . 7/25/2014
one word describes this: Cliffhanger. I am curious to see an update to this story. To find out if Eric and Jackie tell everyone or does everyone find out 1 by 1 or do they find out as a whole. And what comes of Eric and Jackie, especially with the emphasis on kids these last few chapters
Icarus K chapter 28 . 7/31/2013
Wow I have to say this is an absolutely awesome story. It's well written and when ever Eric and Jackie talk to each other I get that Before Sunrise-esqu feel to the story that just brings the characters together so well. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 28 . 7/17/2013