Reviews for Eyes of Symmetry
Lizardphobia chapter 28 . 5/22
Nooooooooooooo. Update update please!
w chapter 28 . 12/2/2014
my 4th time reading this story and I find it very well done and extremely interesting - waiting for more :-)
The Hallow chapter 24 . 11/24/2014
Okay! This chapter was definitely more like That 70s show! Still a little weird with the way they talk, but the situations were so 70's that it was almost like I was watching an episode! XD Finally! Good job!
The Hallow chapter 22 . 11/24/2014
No offense... but your entire story runs rampant on philosophy. I actually find it kind of annoying. But I skip it and read on to the juicy stuff.
The Hallow chapter 16 . 11/24/2014
Okay... I love your plot bunny. I really really do. I love how you made Eric stronger and tan. But I have to be blunt with you about a major part of your story that really irritates me... Word Vomit.
It's everywhere. You're characters aren't talking like they do in that 70's show! They're all philosophical and shit. I mean when it was just Eric I was cool with it, cause he's a changed man and he witnessed a fucking genocide. But then you got everybody else involved and it makes me just wanna skip through the chapters until I get to the good parts. You also do this annoying thing where you make everything spelled out, there's no slang. These people are slang people. I'm sorry I'm really ratting down on your story, but these are things that are really annoying to me...
A Critic chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
This story needs an editor. Several times you used incorrect words in your sentence and it was only by the context you by which you where trying to use them that I was able to understand your point. Also, Eric isn't mysterious. He went and told Sam everything she needed to know about him and more. He kinda sounded like a joke of himself.

"Who are you?"

"Me, I'm just a man returning home from two dark years in Affrica that changed me in many inexplicable ways."

See kinda what I mean? I wish you would have warned the readers that this was supposed to be satirical, because if this wasn't done on purpose then it's just poor writing.
mountainman110 chapter 28 . 7/25/2014
one word describes this: Cliffhanger. I am curious to see an update to this story. To find out if Eric and Jackie tell everyone or does everyone find out 1 by 1 or do they find out as a whole. And what comes of Eric and Jackie, especially with the emphasis on kids these last few chapters
Icarus K chapter 28 . 7/31/2013
Wow I have to say this is an absolutely awesome story. It's well written and when ever Eric and Jackie talk to each other I get that Before Sunrise-esqu feel to the story that just brings the characters together so well. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 28 . 7/17/2013
Sigh.
w chapter 28 . 7/15/2013
glad your back - another very interesting chapter :)
JPElles chapter 28 . 7/12/2013
Good to see this again. Curious how things will go with Donna here.
Ghost 1247 chapter 28 . 7/9/2013
First, glad your bck with this story; Second, why does Donna even care, I may have re-read this story, yeah. It was getting good at the end between J & E !
RevertedLogic chapter 28 . 7/9/2013
Please update soon! Man, this is such an amazing story and a great chapter! Man, why is Donna in every single story such a downer? She's with someone else and Eric is finally happy with someone who deserves him. She is just so in character in this story! lol

Anyway, there were plenty of hot scenes in this, (only to ruined by Donna) you write great JE interactions in this story, you are the best JE author on the site, hands down ;)

Update soon! Great job!
cajunghost chapter 28 . 7/9/2013
Thank you for updating this story. I have been waiting with baited breath for an update for a long time. Please keep it up I really like this story. Donna's timing can really be bad. I don't know why they need to keep their relationship a secret and all, but I hope they don't need to for long, or they get caught that would be fun. Keep it up.
sevae chapter 27 . 3/26/2013
I am def enjoying what I am reading.. I'm looking forward to further updates. Wonder what red and kitty think about Eric not being home.