Reviews for Eyes of Symmetry
This is such a lovely story!
I really, really hope you plan on updating it soon and give us another fantastic chapter (... or two...).
Amanthya chapter 1 . 4/11
Fascinating beginning. I'm concerned for Eric. Sam's pov was a surprise, but it makes sense a stripper would learn to read the crowd around her, and transfer these skills outside the club. A dancer would want to know when a friendly drunk is becoming a not-friendly drunk.

That said, I never liked that character, so I'm curious as to whether or not you'll change my mind, if she's much part of the story.

But more so, I'm interested in finding out what's been going on in Eric's life. Well, on to the next chapter!
ejrc420 chapter 29 . 11/8/2015
I must say this is one of the best JE stories I have read so far. I think you do a good job of setting background and describing interactions With that being said, I do think that there is a little "word vomit" at times. I understand that character development is one of your strengths but it is hard to keep up with some of the huge almost monologues. Besides that I still think your dialogue is good overall, I would like to see more Hyde/Eric interaction. I also agree that you could use more slang words, but that's just my opinion.

Overall I really like this Fic and I sincerely hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 29 . 9/5/2015
Wow, I just started reading your story and couldn't stop. I could never see Eric/Jackie as a couple from watching the show but the way you wrote them in this story is so believable that I'm hooked on this couple ... continue to update please!
john73 chapter 29 . 7/8/2015
This is a great and i mean a great story i love all the chapters and the love and romance and I really cannot wait for you to have the next chapter out. Thank you for this wonderful story
w chapter 29 . 7/4/2015
glad your back - love the story - you write as if you would make a great psychologist - entertaining and humorous :-)
JPElles chapter 29 . 6/29/2015
Fun stuff. I think both Kitty and Red favor Jackie over Donna if they had to pick a daughter in law. Red even said it himself. She's the only one who's not useless. She's also, ironically, the best at being a mechanic. lol. I remember that episode.
AmbientSpaceNoise chapter 29 . 6/20/2015
Wow, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this was updated! Thank you :-)

I liked everything, I love Fez's reaction to EJ's sweetness, you keep my going with curiousness every chapter, I love the character development you give to Eric and Jackie, you do that like no other author so kudos to you, sir. (Or ma'am)

"Just remember, if you two do decide to spend the night together, the bed in here is a queen. Eric's is only a twin."

Jackie stood mouth agape as Mrs. Forman smiled and closed the door on her way out.

Hot damn, very nice way to end the chapter! I can't wait for the next one, please update soon!
ArTeMuS09 chapter 27 . 6/9/2015
UPDATE!
john73 chapter 28 . 5/29/2015
Is that the ending or is there ever gonna be more cause i hope so
Lizardphobia chapter 28 . 5/22/2015
Nooooooooooooo. Update update please!
w chapter 28 . 12/2/2014
my 4th time reading this story and I find it very well done and extremely interesting - waiting for more :-)
The Hallow chapter 24 . 11/24/2014
Okay! This chapter was definitely more like That 70s show! Still a little weird with the way they talk, but the situations were so 70's that it was almost like I was watching an episode! XD Finally! Good job!
The Hallow chapter 22 . 11/24/2014
No offense... but your entire story runs rampant on philosophy. I actually find it kind of annoying. But I skip it and read on to the juicy stuff.
The Hallow chapter 16 . 11/24/2014
Okay... I love your plot bunny. I really really do. I love how you made Eric stronger and tan. But I have to be blunt with you about a major part of your story that really irritates me... Word Vomit.
It's everywhere. You're characters aren't talking like they do in that 70's show! They're all philosophical and shit. I mean when it was just Eric I was cool with it, cause he's a changed man and he witnessed a fucking genocide. But then you got everybody else involved and it makes me just wanna skip through the chapters until I get to the good parts. You also do this annoying thing where you make everything spelled out, there's no slang. These people are slang people. I'm sorry I'm really ratting down on your story, but these are things that are really annoying to me...