Reviews for Dean! I'm A Woman!
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 7 . 6/14/2011
Hey dude!

I loved this fic's prequel, it was hilarious.

When I saw this fic I was like omg...and I enjoyed it super much

Please update, I can hardly wait to see what happens when John finds out Sam's 'condtion' snicker.

-JASW
brattyteenagewerewolf chapter 7 . 8/19/2009
that was awesome! update soon please.
FeathersAndPie chapter 7 . 3/6/2008
Squeal! Chapter 7. Finally. xD

Yeah, I know the feeling of having tests. My monthly test just ended yesterday. Whew. :)

But anyways, keep up the brilliant work, as always. :)

xoxo,

Nat.
V956970 chapter 6 . 2/2/2008
Love it!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 7 . 1/30/2008
John? As in Papa Winchester? I felt really sorry for Matt there for a minute. I was just like, "Throw him a bone. He's so sweet." But good chapter. and you're welcome.
BlueMoonDestiny chapter 7 . 1/29/2008
Have I ever told you how brilliant i thought your stories were? whatever, i'm telling you now. :D Your stories are brilliant and i loved this chapter especially. :)
sweetysmart0505 chapter 6 . 1/14/2008
That was so funny with the phone conversation. ANd thanks for the spoiler. Loved it. Keep going.
BlueMoonDestiny chapter 6 . 1/12/2008
haha, nice... :) can't wait til' the next chapter
Isabelle Saunders chapter 4 . 9/26/2007
Up to your usual standard. *Gives thumbs up* I'm glad you're exams are finally over. Yay! :)
BlueMoonDestiny chapter 4 . 9/26/2007
It was brilliant!
angeleyenc chapter 4 . 9/26/2007
lol! plz update!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 4 . 9/26/2007
Hee hee Sam in a catwoman costume now that is cute. Omg I so never want to see it though. It was great. More...
Amenafaye chapter 3 . 9/7/2007
Haha Comic Con! Wonder Woman? sweet! Awesome chapter... did u mean to make Matt look like teenage Snape/Mike Carden? lol he sounded cute if u did... can't wait for the next one!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 3 . 9/6/2007
Lol I love the thought of Sammy being hit on. You so have to do that one more. And you are totally welcome for reviewing. It is a great story. Please more...
Isabelle Saunders chapter 3 . 9/6/2007
My favourite part was all the pop culture references, especially Kamasutra - Witches Wanna Have Fun Too! by J.K. Scowling. So funny! Hahahahahahahaha. And just to clarify, this is Jess, ya know, JazzaAckles? My old pen name was too stalkerish, that's what I personally rekon. :P