Reviews for Return to Innocence
MrsPhantom chapter 16 . 12/10/2012
Oh what a sweet and lovely Story! I love it! :)
aradiaeva chapter 16 . 3/23/2012
Lovely fic... Very enjoyable that they all get a happy ending.
Erik's Rose chapter 16 . 3/8/2012
Really enjoyed this! Love seeing Christine independant and Erik doing what he should have done from the beginning. Kudos!

Kindest Regards

ER
Phan92 chapter 16 . 2/22/2012
Very good story!wery well written and truthfull( i mean that iti didnt sound cheesy)Thank you for the happy ending.I really enjoyed reading it!:)well done!
dragon-wings chapter 16 . 11/7/2010
I have really enjoyed reading this story! You did a wonderful job; thank you for writing and completing it!
Animekitty47 chapter 16 . 4/9/2009
What about future reviewers? No one ever takes into account the likelyhood that someone else will read their story at one point or another. :P

Well, as I've said before, this was a very good lil story. XD *goes to paw through your other fics*
Animekitty47 chapter 14 . 4/9/2009
Yay, a Raoul who isn't all 'Rawr, you be under his spell, I take you away and you be better.' Well, that was a tad to perfect of an ending, but that might just be cuz I like this story and don't want it to end. :)
Animekitty47 chapter 10 . 4/9/2009
Hm, what do you know, Rosemonde's the 'villian' (for lack of a better word) here, isn't she?
Animekitty47 chapter 9 . 4/9/2009
No, I don't think you do it randomly, the Phantom is...another of Erik's masks, the darker side of him.
Animekitty47 chapter 8 . 4/8/2009
Well, at least it didn't end at 'and she fell into the sea'. XD I'll have to keep reading tomorrow, but this is very good, though why do you use such odd quotes? Or did just decide to reformat them into that? I've seen it do that with other stuff before...
Animekitty47 chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
Hm, who*ever* could that mysterious man be? ;) Good so far :D and the Erik-Gustave connection is a nice touch. XD
Animekitty47 chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Hm, well, this is certainly a different start than, 'let's make C strong and just go from there. she completely changed her character? its a fanfic no1 will care.' Finally, someone who's a tad more realistic. :) *keeps reading*
Rose of Silent Winter chapter 16 . 11/7/2008
What a beautiful end to a lovely story! I enjoyed this fic very much and hope you will soon do another.
kriitikko chapter 16 . 8/1/2008
What fluffy ending. Didn't mean that in a bad way, you meant this to be more fluffy/romantic fic so of course this end will suit perfectly. I don't regret reading this fic and I hope you're happy with it. Good work and can't wait for another updates from you!
RainsP chapter 16 . 8/1/2008
That's a great way to end the story. I have enjoyed reading it! I like the open ending about Erik and Christine's rest of days...And it's good to see Raoul develop more at the end. I look forward to your other stories!