Reviews for Mario's PDA
Elemental Queen chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Gah! I want to beat myself over the head with something! :0 This is like one of my fave humor one shots on this site and I forgot to review! T_T I read this thing months ago and I still crack up when I read it. It's sooo awesome. :D

You write their characters so well it's amazing! I read some of your reviews by the way, and some people really have no room to critique. I love this story. 3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Write another sequel! I'll give you an imaginary cookie. *gives puppy dog eyes*
Michael Lockheart chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Well, I didn't like this one as much, since the same joke seems to be running a little cold now. However, what happened to Luigi getting revenge? Did I miss something?
No Sleep Until Vacation chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
7:00:

Time to review this story

and eat some-a pasta.

Mario never seems to get full, does he?
Punishment Prez chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
lol, Mario's a wetard! I feel sorry for Bowser, but now I want to eat some-a-pasta!
Ben Kitsune chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Bwahahaha!

That's awesome. Funnier than the prequel, to boot! XD

Although, I do have a bit of a thought...if that's Mario's that bad with his schedule on his PDA, just think of how terrible he would be if he were on Twitter or something.

Ah well, anyway, keep up the great work!
Lunarclipse chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Just let him set the house on fire...make him happy? XD

Funny, I bet it is his real PDA, though
jade304 chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
haha, I loved the end.

Good story :)
euphiiie chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
XD made me lol hard.
Gatita101 chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
10:22 a.m - submit a really unnessaraly long review and eat some pasta.

Okay.I have to admit the first two didn't make me laugh because mario loves the food so you REALLY caught of guard at the days he eats pasta!HA!"Go to the library and eat some pasta."

He probably did have a cavity from I thought

"Go to the dentist...eat some pasta."

Continue your great work.

The Little CatGirl
ignorethisaccountnow chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
3:00 PM: Submit a review to "Mario's PDA"

And eat some-a pasta.

*Fav*
GodOfWurstwasser chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
At first I thought this would not live up to it's prequel, for the introduction sure took it's time, but the ending was rewarding in every way.

Just my personal taste - I liked the first part even more. But this is still fascinatingly good
StarVix Too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
2:30 PM: Submit a positive review and eat some-a-pasta.
Queen Ghidorah chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Now THAT was absolutely hilarious! Bowser and Kammy play off each other so well, and you did a terrific job of reminding us of that. I could quote my favorite moment of this fic, but I can't choose one! I'll just say that Bowser's "And people wonder why I hate him" nearly sent me into a laughing fit. Favorites, ahoy!
P.T. Piranha chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Once was funny, but now Mario's character is just getting stupid. You should've changed it a little.

It would've been cool if Mario knew ahead of time and wrote that schedule to throw off Bowser instead.

But the ending was funny.