Reviews for The Outsider's Weakness?
Wheatbread chapter 1 . 5/15
ha! I enjoyed that. Nice little twist ending there. I did a search to see if there were any Larry Niven fanfics out there and this was the only one. I only have one question about the Grogs - are they your own invention or something Niven created? I haven't yet read Known Space; in fact, the only Niven book I've read is Ringworld, and it has become a favorite of mine. I would like to read the Ringworld Engineers and see if there is anything more in the series. I guess Known Space would fit into the same fictionverse, what with the starseeds and Outsiders. I didn't know what they looked like, only having read Ringworld which doesn't describe them. Thank you for writing this and promoting Larry Niven fics here! Hopefully they'll catch on.
OldStoneface chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
For a first fanfic written on the fly while doing a full fledged fiction, this was quite engaging. As you say, it's pretty rough in spots and could use a Beta. Clever plot twist, and with some tuning could be an excellent read. You captured the spirit of Known Space well.
Jake chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
A very good speculation on what became of the Grogs. Thanks for writing it. If you're also a fan of Larry Niven's fantasy stories, check out my fic "Born Necromancers." Best wishes, and I hope you have more KS fics to write.
Capritarius chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Wait, If I evolved from plants, would I be green?

MY DREAM COME TRUE

QUICK, WHERE'S THE TIME MACHINE?
Johannas mirror chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
OH TEH NOES! you rock my sox off, child!

GO GOTH CHILD GO PRINCESS GO!