Reviews for Stay With Me
KimiruMai chapter 18 . 11/15/2012
Aww, that was so cute :3 HIEI, OPEN THOSE THREE EYES OF YOURS AND LOOK AT THE WOMAN OF YOUR DREAMS!
Kitty Howell chapter 18 . 12/16/2009
I loved this chapter. It was short but it showed Hiei's fear and I liked that. It was also very cute :)

Can't wait for the next one :)
Kitty Howell chapter 17 . 12/16/2009
This story is still very close to my heart. :)

I'm getting all excited for the two to get closer. Hiei seems to be Hiei again lol
Kitty Howell chapter 16 . 12/16/2009
I'm falling behind in this story!

I'm so happy he's awake! I'm so excited! I can't wait to find out all the answers!
Shadowolf chapter 16 . 12/2/2009
I like. Please review soon.
Dueling Fire Demon chapter 15 . 11/16/2009
say, what happened to the "Don’t worry its not close to being over." thing?

because looking at the updated date: being 7-31-08... and it being 11-16-09!

either you didn't/ couldn't finish or so
fan girl chapter 15 . 8/7/2008
oh good he is awake, love it. update soon
manic pixie mary sue chapter 15 . 8/6/2008
TELL YOUR BOYFRIEND TO HURRY UP! God the story made me CRY, which, let me tell you, is hard to do. I want to know the ending of a story that made me cry multiple times!
Lhouse chapter 15 . 8/1/2008
Hey thanks for the update. Great to have the chapter. Great story. And all that stuff. I'm sorry for what ever has been going on and what not, so good luck on the updating. :)
Hiei's girl 06 chapter 15 . 8/1/2008
I love it! I'm so happy hiei has finaly woke up! please up date as soon as u get the chance i can't wait to read what happens next!
Kitty Howell chapter 15 . 8/1/2008
I'm crying! You may not reconize me cause I changed my name, but it's me, Rissa.

He's awake! He's awake! I'm so happy! OMG!

You made not only my day, but my life right now you have no idea how much this cheered me up! It's getting close to a year since Chris has been dead...two weeks...and I've been so sad lately, everything was going wrong, and you just made it all better!

I love you!

With Much Love,

Rissa
Eternal-Explosionist chapter 15 . 8/1/2008
Yay! Hiei's awake!

Keep on updating! o
darkeyesgirl chapter 14 . 4/17/2008
oh its okay. i really missed this story, it has been a hwile. yay!
Kitty Howell chapter 14 . 4/15/2008
I loved it!

I'm sorry to hear about death knocking on your door. Sadly, it has also knocked on mine...I still hold this story close to my heart.

Glad your relationship problems have worked out! Sorry about your grounding, though, but school IS almost out!

Can't wait for the next chapter.

With Much Love,

Rissa
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 14 . 4/15/2008
w00t an update (it's Vhee BTW)

Great I can wait for however long you need and I'm sorry about your loss.

Love it! ;)