Reviews for Grease
Mycreativeoutlet chapter 14 . 4/9
Lovely story. But horrible title. I almost didn't read it because I thought it would be a series of negative scenes about one of my favorite characters. But for some reason, I did. And I'm glad I did.
Lexi0521 chapter 14 . 12/4/2011
This story was incredible! Keep your tissues handy, though. Your heartfelt tale was very insightfully written and wonderfully executed.

Thank you for sharing your incredibly talented gifts!
Rori Potter chapter 14 . 7/9/2011
NadaZilch chapter 14 . 6/26/2011
I could burst from happiness just finding this again! :D Thank you!
Thunderbird0106 chapter 14 . 3/18/2011
it was a nice read. Thank you
waddiwasiwitch chapter 14 . 6/13/2010
Great story. I loved that Snape wrote those books.
bookivore chapter 13 . 11/19/2009
I'm rereading this story and wanted to say I love this chapter in particular. There's a very strong emotional moment when Lily asks Severus to kill the one who told carried the prophecy to the Dark Lord and he's calmly willing to do it. Another strong point when Harry finally keeps fumbling to talk to Severus and says his bit about becoming a Death Eater because his best friend said it felt good. You've really presented deep characters in this story way beyond the depth shown in canon yet fitting canon so well.
Kirsti-Lee chapter 14 . 3/19/2009
A very abrupt ending to a marvelous story. I of course, loved the angst, the depth of feeling each character explores, and just the general slow recovery from pain. Loved the happy ending though, great story, and i only wish there was more!
Half-drowned Dracula chapter 14 . 3/1/2009
Ahh, this whole story made me do that whole blubbery-chinned, watery-eyed thing.

So emotional, it really was beautiful :)
Absintheaddict chapter 14 . 2/15/2009
I was suposed to be studying all day but instead i found this. I am deeply touched and that's all I can say. Thank you for that wonderful story.
A-zla chapter 14 . 1/18/2009
wow. An amazing story. I cried at the beginning, I felt with them so much.
Davek86 chapter 14 . 1/18/2009
I like your story, I have read it all in one go
etherian chapter 14 . 11/13/2008
Very raw and emotional. A few places puzzled me, but later chapters cleared them up. Very well done.
xSnapeLoverx chapter 14 . 10/7/2008
Beautiful. I absolutely love this story. )

Well done.
misundersnape chapter 14 . 9/19/2008
Aw - just as good as I suspected!

And, just for the record, are you male? Good heavens! I hadn't really looked at your pen name until you responded to my first review... and I have to say, I'm a little stunned. This is such an emotional piece considering that little bit of information.

Well, anyway... this met all my expectations and more. I have to say I wasn't prepared for the sheer amount of times that this nearly (and did) brought me to tears... BRAVO!