Reviews for United
Und3rstand chapter 48 . 4/10
I hope you come back and fullfil your claim. I see that's it's been an outstanding 9 years since you last edited or updated. But I am hoping (I have faith in you) that you will return and continue adding to the story in UNITED WE STAND or book 2 obviously. This is an incredible book and I hope to meet you sometime and greet and thank you for creating such an amazing story. By the way you succeeded well in adding modern age to Aleagasia midevil time. Making this story more interesting. MAY YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY.
skiedragon90 chapter 48 . 4/5
i did but thats because i always try to expect that it will be a hybrid also they both have dragon and human blood
skiedragon90 chapter 9 . 3/29
you know i really like the way you name your chapters instead of just putting chapter 1 chapter 2 etc. I've heard its really hard to name chapters so thats just another really amazing job.
America formed in the 1700's, specifically 1776 with the delegation from the UK, not in the 1800's. Go back to school and learn history
If only garuda1 Was aboard that ship...
I would've pissed my pants
ivanganev1992 chapter 49 . 11/28/2016
Ch 49

Winged Valkire ? Hybrid dragoness literally. But that is nice . Especially if she can shift her limbs from one to other and between. Hopefully with clothes.
ivanganev1992 chapter 31 . 11/27/2016
Ch 31

Israel is a country. Kind of ironic Israel to be also a dauther?!
ivanganev1992 chapter 13 . 11/26/2016
Ch13

Eragon sees Saphira not just his dragoness but as human being and wants to turn Saphire into even more humanic with discovering one of the most powerful emotions in the living things. To be deeply in Love .

She unfortunately is a creature when that kind of powerful emotion never existed. And she is in heat .
Now currently maybe big friends but not so powerful feeling of love devotion.

And that is the problem.
ivanganev1992 chapter 4 . 11/24/2016
Ch 4

I discovered that somewere in the road I accepted the light blended with dark shades from the first time to watch HTTYD to a moment to grant me that flexibility.
But it is not normal looking. AAd hiding the emotions swallowing them unlocked in the way the dark master .
ivanganev1992 chapter 3 . 11/24/2016
Ch 3

It's official Saphira from that you are saying and I watching and especially red at least two hundred stories I accepted a soul of Nigh Fury and from my life Very Powerful Shadow Dark Master of the oposite world of dimension of chaos with knowledge to stabilize the unnatural element version with real natural one .

I accepted 2 Dragon souls both powerful of dark and light with great knowledge and use of the dark shadow Dragon . And grace of Night Fury looking strangely using that instinct to twist bend ,sidestep and empower lunge in place .
DracoBrony chapter 22 . 11/20/2016
lol
DracoBrony chapter 21 . 11/20/2016
I can see it now a cab driver angry at the new york traffic shouting before hearing a loud *thump* he looks over and sees a pair of dragons waiting at a cross walk. "Thats it im done ive seen everything" he says before the traffic starts moving again
eragon-reader chapter 49 . 9/25/2016
just read this story cover to cover and enjoyed it immensely cannot wait till book two
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
Just a minor error, nothing huge or anything, but Eragon doesn't sleep, he goes into waking dreams and can sense things around him still. But that's not that important so we will just assume Angela used some of her freaky mysterious powers to make him not notice her.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/12/2015
This whole thing is funny in a awkward sort of way