Reviews for A Hylian in Nippon
Purest of the Hearts chapter 14 . 11/4/2013
OAO LINK!
Purest of the Hearts chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
Umm, I'm not sure if dis is on purpose, but why are there 2 Transformers like refrences? X3
1st, "there's more to you than meets the eye
2nd, "Are you a fairy?" (I just was reminded of that girl going "Excuse me, are you the tooth fairy?" Couldn't help but mention it :3)
Purest of the Hearts chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
Me (rage mode): OH MY GOD. MIDNA. IS. NOT. A. DEMON. NINE-TAILED. FOX.
Link: "Midna's not a demon"
Me: YES!
Purest of the Hearts chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
YEAH. KARMA'S A BITCH, AIN'T IT ISSUN? IT'S A REAL BITCH.
Serahwolf chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
asome story!
Tsukistar chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I loved this story so much! But... where's the sequel..? D:
auPHE chapter 15 . 6/15/2011
I absolutely loved this story, and while I know that you've sort of stopped writing for the meantime, I can't help but hope you're still planning to write the sequel to this! The interactions between the Legend of Zelda and Okami characters were amazing and perfect, and I'd love to see it played out for the Twilight Princess 'verse! No matter what, though, good luck with all of your writing, and I'll be sure to check out the rest of your 'fics. :D
Angelleah Hudson chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
this is the meeting we have all been waiting for. (sun god AND powerful wairror AESOMEST PERSON EVER KNOWN AS MINDA )
randomgirl chapter 15 . 2/5/2011
What happened to "A White Wolf In Hyrule"?

I looked and looked and it's nowhere to be found! What happened to it?
Kokuryuha chapter 15 . 6/27/2010
Your story is FANTASTIC! i was s psyched when i saw a Zelda/Okami crossover! i have been a long time fan of Zelda and just recently *3 days ago* picked up Okami, i LOVE Okami and as i was playing i saw a ton of similarities between the two so i came on fanfic to see if anyone had the same idea, and you did, and you wrote it phenomenally, i am amazed and beg you to please PLEASE update soon or write the sequel because this story is amazing !
Xilent chapter 15 . 3/28/2010
XD i love this story. too bad it came to an end...

on the very bright side there is a sequel to be read.

heheheheheh

o.o "what you stare'n at?" XD
GintsukiKyu chapter 6 . 2/5/2010
Its kinda strange to hear Waka call Link mon cherie since it means my honny.
Twilight Okami chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
This is going well, but, I would do improvments.

1: Make this story more real, and make it a T story.

2: Plot is fine, but talk about what the characters are thinking and feeling.

But, I still find it the Best Okami/Zelda crossover story ever, and is in Favs.

PS: Rewrite the sequal, but with no human Ammy, for that will spoil everything, and make it T rated.
Twilight Okami chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
OMG a Okami/Zelda crossover! I have read only about two chapters but I'll read more, for the story and the humor of this is amazing! An Okami/Zelda crossover would make a good game! And I got a question. Are you going to rewrite your sequel? Just asking but you don't need to. I'm new so hi Seldavia!
randomgirl chapter 15 . 2/4/2009
Oh wow. That...that was just awesome. I adored it. Although, I will admit, I was hoping for a scene in the Sasa Sanctuary. I think Link would have enjoyed the hotspring and a well cooked meal. Anyway, I've already started on "A White Wolf in Hyrule," and it's looking good too.