Reviews for A Flash of Starlight
korixkuma chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
That. Was. Soooooo. Beautiful!
kongosoha chapter 1 . 2/13/2017
This was beautiful. It made me miss things I didn't even live, and that's the best feeling you can get after reading a bittersweet story. Thank you for this! :)
GreenNinja23 chapter 1 . 2/3/2017
This was a perfectly written one shot. It had the most adorable combination of EdWin and family fluff. Loved it!
Q-A the Authoress chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
Cute. Very cute.

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
luluhrh chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
aww. . . it doesn't get cuter than this. well done!
Kamisama Hajimemashita chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Aww sooooo sweet!
els1324 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Oh that was totally adorable - I loved it! X3
AnguaMarten chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
this is really adorable. i love the symbolism of the fireflies-how they represent childhood and home and all those things the elrics missed out on. and did i mention this is adorable?
jaclynkaileigh chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
love love love! another one please?
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Hang on, most people get their first kiss at twelve? Where is that statistic coming from? I'm seventeen and I still haven't gotten mine! But then, I'm... ahem, "sheltered".

Anyway, this fic was adorable. I loved how it went through the different stages of their lives, connecting them all.

Brilliant job. ]
ArAshiMitArAshi chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Aw...this fic is very sweet. It's well-written, too. I could almost see it happening - I wish it would happen! It's good; I can pretend it's real
animus nocendi chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Aw. This is very cute D Thank you for writing this one-shot. I hope you don't mind if I added this to my C2. Keep writing, these are really great!
BornOnTheBreakOfDawn chapter 1 . 9/13/2009 was a great story! i truly loved it! great job!

it's very creative and it has a lot of depth in it...who would've thought that fireflies can bring about such depth in the story?

i praise you and your work...kudos!
tetey22 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
wow i totally love all your little stories. this one was so touching, wow i could even imagine me in the town watching them, jajaj so beautiful everything. i love it i love edxwin.
Citycept chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
I bet Al would need the light. HeHe.