Reviews for A Flash of Starlight
luluhrh chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
aww. . . it doesn't get cuter than this. well done!
Kamisama Hajimemashita chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Aww sooooo sweet!
els1324 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Oh that was totally adorable - I loved it! X3
AnguaMarten chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
this is really adorable. i love the symbolism of the fireflies-how they represent childhood and home and all those things the elrics missed out on. and did i mention this is adorable?
jaclynkaileigh chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
love love love! another one please?
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Hang on, most people get their first kiss at twelve? Where is that statistic coming from? I'm seventeen and I still haven't gotten mine! But then, I'm... ahem, "sheltered".

Anyway, this fic was adorable. I loved how it went through the different stages of their lives, connecting them all.

Brilliant job. ]
ArAshiMitArAshi chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Aw...this fic is very sweet. It's well-written, too. I could almost see it happening - I wish it would happen! It's good; I can pretend it's real
WamprickNyx chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Aw. This is very cute D Thank you for writing this one-shot. I hope you don't mind if I added this to my C2. Keep writing, these are really great!
BornOnTheBreakOfDawn chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
wow...it was a great story! i truly loved it! great job!

it's very creative and it has a lot of depth in it...who would've thought that fireflies can bring about such depth in the story?

i praise you and your work...kudos!
tetey22 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
wow i totally love all your little stories. this one was so touching, wow i could even imagine me in the town watching them, jajaj so beautiful everything. i love it i love edxwin.
dont-touch-me-im-awkward chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
I bet Al would need the light. HeHe.
P.Tankway chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
There are so many things I like about this story, starting with rare moments in the three's childhood. I like the fact that you took a simple memory that many children make(including myself) during those definative years and used it as te basis for this sweet tale,bringing it full circle. It was done with such simple nrillance that I fell in love with it. It was a ver sweet tale. I have recently started reading the manga, though I'm not at chapter 73(I think I'm at 63 or so), but I was still able to enjoy this because I love the characters so much. More than a great job on this.
Took-Baggins chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
that was really good! i loved it!
KatsyKat chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Oh reading this... I truely think that this is THE BEST, most realistic, most touching, honestly adorable PERFECT FMA ending story. The tie-in with the lantern was brilliant... like a beautiful thread – popping up all over the story and holding it together. Al’s desire to help Ed relax... Ed WOULD have that problem... the teasing line where your heart stops when Ed says “I don’t think I would have liked that when I was twelve.”

You. Are. A. Genius.

Beautiful description – just wonderful!
purple kimono chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
that was so cute and sweet! _