Reviews for Just Another Round
els1324 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Oh wow - that was really creative and I followed it perfectly. I wasn't sure where you were taking this at first, but I kept reading and I easily knew exactly what the bartender was saying. I especially liked the window aspect. I've always loved the quote, 'for every door that closes, a window opens'.

Have you ever considered a sequel to this? I'd love to see them successfully make it back.
JayEmGee chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
"…Joanna? I think…she won't mind at all." - that, is a clever way to show how Ed is still behind in maturity (at least COS version Ed :) ) you writing is subtle. I adore it. well done as always! you are my favorite FMA author
Ferity-88 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Cool
kayy christine chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
I loved how different this was, nice job!
ArAshiMitArAshi chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Yep, loved the angst. And you keep Ed very IC
Kuroneko-sama07 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
I love it! I love the way it's written-very original. Everything sounds just like something Ed would say, too! And it ends on such a positive note... Really, this is a great fic. Awesome work!
Link Holtz chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
This is just plain heart-wrenching. I wanted to cry. Please just tell me or write another story in which he gets to go back and see Winry. : )
CatsEyeFlashlight chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
well, a tear was brought to my eye, but I liked the ending. Actually I like the whole thing, but in the ending there was hope! Very well written. I like the concept, and the layout too!
pippermint chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Lovely.

Could have been overly angsty, or overly fluffy, but it wasn't.

*very enthusiastic thumbs up*
Keiyou chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
- Clever! I liked how the story revealed that Ed was talking to Al toward the end. Great work!
KatsyKat chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Very interesting format, not telling the other side of the conversation, or any of the actions accompanying it. It is a very effective method of putting a very RAW Ed in the spotlight and showing his progression of thinking throughout the story.

This story still has that ingenious positive ending that most post-movie fics miss. The never quitting Ed's going-to-find-a-way attitude that we love about him. Yes, while we see the highlighted depression of his dismal situation - and I especially loved the times his temper flared) he still hasn't lost all hope.

I also liked the 'don't know my own strength' comment - sounds like an automail malfunction if I ever heard one :).
Tyan chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
That was a great one-shot.
SpaceRoses chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Ooh I like the part where Ed get's the lightbulb over his head. I'm betting that the barkeep said something about "For every door that closes God opens a window" or something to that effect. I like this style...it's different but I had no trouble figuring out what was being said. Great job!
Lyra Ngalia chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
O, I don't think I saw this one on LJ, but I like it. Just so sad and so...painful. Poor Ed. *pets him*

Now how about that Al and Sara conversation about Ed's ex? _
The Your Mom Alchemist chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
That was a very interesting concept! Awesome with the windows, too. Keep up the good writing, please!