Reviews for You Would Cry Too, If It Happened To You
Antlerish chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
Oh my... I cannot even begin to convey to you how hilarious I found this.

Like... I was hysterical nearly the entire time. THE JESUS SQUIRREL. MY GOSH I LAUGHED SO HARD.

There are probably several hundred lines in here that I could quote as being the funniest, but I think I'll stick with:
"Dean cried jealously. Bobby came to collect them for breakfast and found Sam smiling and Dean bawling."

*insert slow clap*

Well done, darling. There isn't enough decent humor fics in this fandom, but you've hit the nail on the head with this one.
Cheers!
pielover62 chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
I couldn't help laughing throughout this. Both of them crying all the time and especially Dean's butterfly tatto were just priceless. Thank you.
carosmuse chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
I'm slowly - actually not so slowly, making my way through all your stories and just wanted to let you know I'm lovign them all. This was priceless though, and yes it was funny, and oh how I'd have loved to see this episode on my telly!
nope nope not me chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
oh wow, that was so good! i love it when dean and sam cry, so this story was awesome. OH, and have you ever realised how little sam actually cries in the series? it is odd seing as he is suposedly more sensitive. loved the story,

x
graceofgod chapter 2 . 3/12/2009
can't type for laughing.

Fantastic, hun - and very very clever... Will have to read this again, as always, there's a whole lot of layers in here!
graceofgod chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
ROFLMAO here - Jesus squirrels, Dean trying to turn on the charm while crying, crying over eggs and wax and those dreams, oh god those dreams. I'd pay to see that scene!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
To use a quote from X-Men's Beast "oh my stars and garters" this is one of the FUNNIEST stories I have EVER read

Besides, Dean was actually still crying a little over being outted as a bubble-bath taker.

Aw, don't cry, Dean *pats his hand* we won't tell...

*Falls on the floor giggling like a crazy person.*
jasper03 chapter 2 . 11/12/2008
Jesus Squirrel! Brilliant! yeah I was sitting in the library reading this and as if I wasn't getting enough looks from people because of my wriggling,bite-tongue-in-order-not-to burst-into-laughter attempts,I nearly gave the old man next to me a heart-attack when I finally surrendered upon reading about the Jesus Squirrel. Wow, my everything hurts from laughing so hard! I had to remove myself from the library because I laughed so hard I began to cry. thanks!
killer bambi chapter 2 . 8/16/2008
i lol-ed through the whole story XD

simply hilarious!
Yum chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
(wiping tears off eyes) I tried to be coherent, but too busy laughing and just when I gsthered my thought, I came across "Jesus squirrel burial" and coherency flew out the window again. Oh lordie, I adore Bobby, I even adore the bloody demonic rodent! Brilliant!
Poaetpainter chapter 2 . 8/30/2007
Loved this fic!
Evil Queen of the Demon Pandas chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Oh, my God, Jesus squirrel. XD My face hurts from laughing. That was fan-tabulous, I'm telling you...and I haven't even gotten to Chapter Two. Lurv for you. X3

-Ribbons
mirandler43 chapter 2 . 8/14/2007
This was genius. I've been wanting to write a fic where the boys run into Trickster #1 again, but now I don't think I can! You did an AWESOME job of setting everything up, and even referencing back to small things at the beginning of the fic. Bobby was very IC and an enjoyable character to read, and I LOVED Mr. Trickster. I've been researching trickster lore for the better part of a month, and the way you portrayed him was spot on. Well played. :)

(And, have to say, I totally know Omaha, and I've spent way too much time in Papillion. :D)
JJ Phoenix chapter 2 . 8/11/2007
Zombie Jesus squirrels, Bobby being too precious for this world, and Corey Feldman. Holy CRAP, dude, I SO needed this! Thanks for sharing it!

JJ
Deanish chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
I can't say for sure that I had as much fun reading as you did writing, but it had to be close. I laughed al the way through this! Very funny!