Reviews for The Randomest of Days
QueenOfHearts27 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Honestly guys, Jyosei Shounan deserves MORE love too ! Yay! Like your storyy !
Midnightxwolfx chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Trust me Kajimoto, You DON'T want to be the buchou of Rikkai, only Yukimura can put up with them. And definately NOT Hyotei, EVERYBODY'S crazy there. It's useless, he probably has one of the most (in)sanest team.
Death Angel's Shadow 2 chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Lol, JELLO! XD Gotta love it. Poor Reiji... don't worry, there are other fish in the sea! .'
Apple Snapple chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Lmfao...

I MAKE JELLO1!
FrauleinRose chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Kajimoto is suicidal D: XD
PixieStix110 chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
I LOVE JELL-O! Kajimoto must have it very tough.
forgotten hyoshi chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Jyousei does need more love and I thought Youhei was the red head and Kouhei was the one with blue hair...anyways great fic.
Bane-Dane chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
A drabble centered around Jell-o...That's a first for me.I'll join the Jell-o lovers club and it's not because I like Wakato cause I don't ...
Eiko-chan chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
oh, Kajimoto, don't wish such things! You're team isn't THAT bad, compared to something like, Hyotei...XD

Oh, and I think you made a mistake: Yohei's the redhead, Kohei's the blue haired twin .

Aw, poor Reiji...NOT! I actually really dislike this character...he isn't even cool or cute..._

Well, I think this was good! Especially since Reiji got rejected! XD And Jell-O...I never knew they loved it that much o.O
theProdigiesz chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Ha! Jell-O...mm.

aww poor Reiji, but he's ugly.

Haha, and Hanamura sensei is pretty sexy. HAHA,

and Sakaki sensei.. is so...weird...xD
animewahine chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Ha this was fun to And Jell-O IS just that awesome..

Gotta feel some sympathy for Reiji getting rejected like that! x3 I always knew Hanamura would crush on Sakaki...xD
x.Lemon.Tea.x chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Poor Kajimoto,he'll soon have to take therapy. xD
alicekyli380 chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Poor Kajimoto. He's the only sane one he. But he will soon go crazy XD
Yorozuya Gin-san chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
XD Jell-o! lol. Jyousei needs more love. Don't worry Kajimoto-kun, you can um... move to Canada? XD

Poor Renji... XD Don't worry, um... just keep asking... I guess. XD