Reviews for Don't Lie
Luna Cosima chapter 16 . 9/28/2012
I SO wanted to go Medea on Jun and whoop her ass! Lemme in there, dang nabbit! Lemme in the story so I can help Joy!

Amazing story btw :P
Invader Ivy chapter 23 . 6/9/2012
Awesome story!
HeroHurtya chapter 11 . 3/1/2012
This story is sexy!
Unbelievably chapter 23 . 6/28/2011
I just read the author's note. :D

Hahaha, yeah, no problem, I saw it and I was like, 'wait... what?' and I checked your story and then I was like, 'oh...mahgod.'

Thanks for giving me recognition.

ChaseTheDarkness23 chapter 23 . 4/1/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY! :D You're a great writer!
Anna Crosszeria chapter 22 . 3/30/2011

Love it love it love it~~~~!
KreideMausi chapter 23 . 12/28/2010
Wonderful job on the story, by the way. I loved it and I'm sorry someone is a plagerist and copied your story. I hope you can get it sorted out. thanak you for writing this story and letting the masses read it's amazingness, even if someone copied it. Please keep writing, you are quite good at it. Have fun and good luck on your other stories!
Lesli chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I just wanted to say something. Has anyone told you someone playgarised your work? Yeah, uh, - stories/8595712/twilight-high-kingdom-hearts

I love your work though! :D
Seyensay chapter 22 . 6/23/2010
Heeeee! Great story '3'

Great intense drama.

Love the short but straight to the point descriptions.

I'm still grinning from the Roxas/Joy intense moments.

Although the characters are not that original, you some how managed to make the story extremely interesting.

My favorite scene has to be everyone running to the girl's hall, listening in to Roxas and Joy's little fight.

Classic Love Triangles were okay, but still intense.

Finally found a great RoxasxOC story.

I applaud you. :))
iSPAZZMACHiiN3 chapter 22 . 6/16/2010

(: i like you're story, it actually was pretty sad and happy then mad then happy.
Kingdom Hearts Lover 3 chapter 22 . 5/23/2010
OOOOOOMMMMMMGGGGGG! I just got finished with your awsome kh:dont lie story. It was... sooo... FREAKING AWSOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I loved the story and I definately think you shoud do lots, lots, LOTSSS more kh stuff. AAAAAHHHH! I cried, laughed... this story was so emotional! I could actually...sortoffeeellikeiwasthere *blushes* but i guesss thats bc i freaking love roxy 3 (well... or sexy zexy, or axel, or demyx... or sora :P) But neway Freaking loved it! i didnt expect that jun girl to come back cause i was like oh so they're gonna be one happy couple after the whole Xeanhort thing */* lol. The thing I loved most about the story was the girl's unusual hair color. Please, if you do another kh story like this.. I mean this is just a suggestion but can the main girl have blue eyes and blue hair? And her personality be shy around others but once she gets close to them like maybe childish almost. Her name could be Yuki and (sigh Im sorry for the whole 'YOU WRITE THIS' thing but i can only come up with small details T-T) so like in the beginning she can be a new student... gets clse to roxas and crew...P.s. Preferred backround would be all relatives massacred except father whom she despised.. so its goin good the she get a letter saying she has to go live with her dad which scares the crap out of her cause shes terrified of him... she promises to return... then 1-3 years later she comes back but she has bruises ( IDK how she meets up with roxy and them again.. maybe she can be like ill txt you while im ovr there but then her creul dad takes all her things away so she can send any info to him but then her dad dies of an over dose and she gets a new phone and texts him saying 'im back') so she come back with bruises and everyones like 'wtf!' and now shes even more shy and the relation ship with who ever (ROXAS) has broken apart bc she thinks all guys are gonna end up as abusive as her dad... then the relationships with guys get better.. then she goes for a check up to the doctor... couple weeks pass... while shes out with roxas and crew she gets a call from her doctor and she takes it and walks away from the group and when she comes back shes cryin alot and when they ask her why shes (YUKI) like 'i have to get surgery or else ill die cause i have-" and she just barely make it out of surgery alive and while Roxas thinks She (yuki) is asleep he confesses to her and begins to walk out when she say i love you tooo and they lock lips and live happily ever after. Days inbetween you can decide. If you want to chat about me with anything or ask about the idea I had my email is lgchihuahua K THX BYEE! PLZ EMAIL IF YOU PLAN ON DOING THE STORY!
Blazingstarz258 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Great story elf ;D

it's been over a year since i read it, and who knew that i would actually stumble on your story when i was actually loking for something else lol XD

It had great romance, drama, and good portrayals of the kingdom hearts characters

i give you a 10 out of... a 100!

JK JK it's a 10/10 of course D

I had to say, it was worth my time to read your story and i'm glad i accidentally found it lol
Anonymous chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
Great fic o lol my cat's name's also Cookie XD
I love it! Ricky is a moran and Jun is the devil! Good ridence for them! I cheered for Roxas and Joy all the way and I love RoxasxOc stories just like I love SoraxOc stories! Make another one like this!
BlackRose2009 chapter 20 . 7/12/2008
Now first let me say this, this is a bit early for me to be writing a review i usually do it after reading the last chapter, but OMG! I hate that f'ing bitch Jun! So here it is!

Okay,... GO JOY! BITCH SLAP THAT HO! OMG! THAT WAS AWESOME! I wish i would of done that. and go Kristina and Lax! KICK HER ASS! I am so happy they kicked her out.

okay now second, Roxas is not his fault i personally thing Joy takes things more than they seem. I would of too, be shocked first then react, when someone kisses me. Some ppl are bit slower than others. So I feel bad for Roxas also that the character Joy is hardheaded, but awesome!

and 3rd.

okay im done! but basically what im saying is...

LOVE IT! good job!