Reviews for spellbound rewrite
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
It's ok, but your grammar is horrible, as usual. Seriously, how old r u? Judging by your fics, no older than eight years old.
LionDreamerAKAfan chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This was a perfect ending, lol so wat if it's short i just want the image of BB and Rae kissing
blueflower1594 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
GrammerBad StoryGreat
Not G. Ivinggame chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
See, your stories are much better when you use SPELL CHECK
BBandRaven4life12 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
It should of ended like that!
Joe chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
A terrific beast boy/raven fanfic, dosen't matter if people think it's short. you managed to go into character thought and emotion without rambling on like some authors. good job and keep on writing
Banan-nonne chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
It was a very good idea and could have made a really sweet romantic ending for that episode, but I don't think your grammar is that good. And as you say yourself, it's a bit rushed. So I like the idea, but I don't like your story. Maybe if you worked on it a little... I don't know, but it was a good idea, anyway.
x-adlanta-x chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
well it seems all of my storys keep on gettin bad comments so im stopping wrighting forever im sorry to the 'very' few people who liked my storys but i think its for the best i dont wright anymore and i am so sorry i was unable to meet everybody eles standers and if i shamed fanfiction and for this i am so so so sorry i would just like to say a small thanks to tom my best friend the one that give me hope of wrighting storys and he wirght half of most of my storys well i guess this is goodbye fanfiction...im sorry for any disconfort i may have caused u :'( x
El Queso de Malicioso chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Seriously man; you really shouldn't post something unless you have the time and energy to make it good. The grammar, punctuation, spelling and overall structure were terrible. Not to mention that it was simply a pile of everything that's been done a million-and-a-half times before.

I'm really sorry if this sounds harsh, but you posted this on a public domain site, giving anybody who wants to the right to read it and comment on it.

As I don't wanna' be a prick and leave you with criticism and nothing to do about it; maybe you could try reading some books written by authors who are known for doing well with the mechanics of the writing rather than JUST the content. You could also try talking to an English teacher of some sort when your upcoming school year begins.

Other than that, the only thing I can tell you is that you should never post something until it is at least level with your expectations of others.

Vaya con Queso!
Blue Eyes of Hell chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
good one alex kinda leaves one in suspense
Agent of the Divine One chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
It would have been a little early to do it at that point, but the least they could do is another movie where they finally do that! :)