Reviews for Captive Love
hello;
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
c4 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Great stuff! Naraku really is a vile individual; after all the horrible things he did to Kagura.
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
Great job with this chapter. Oh and hey, can you please update? It's been 4 years since you updated. I want to know what happens . Update dammit!
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
Ugh... That dreaded time of the month. How I hate thee. I got mine really late. I was 16. It hurt like hell. First days always suck for me. Man, how in the world did the women of old times survive without Midol? I can't live without Midol.
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Great job with the first chapter. Poor Kagura.
Slake13 chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
I really liked it! Please do continue; I'd love to read some more
NinjaLink chapter 3 . 3/20/2010
I know it's been a very long while, but I hope you update soon. This is a very well-rounded story. :)
Jollypants Silvers chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
This is AWESOME. Make more! :D
Veira chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
ohh wow i love ur story...hope you have a good time dodging those attacks that kagura is going to throw at you because you stole her man!
FrostedLilly10 chapter 3 . 6/4/2008
It's a pretty good story. But I have an idea that will either make you say, "What the hell!" or "This is pure genious!"

Want to hear it?

Okay!

Let Rin be kidnapped. But in the end, make Hakudoushi fall in love with her!

You can take it in consideration, that is if your still planning to do this fic.

FL10
xXKissing Violets One By OneXx chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
This is probably one of the best Inuyasha stories I have ever read. I love the strain, jealousy, friendship, betrayal, and love you put into this story. It's the best! I hope you update it soon! Can't wait for more.
j3nny chapter 3 . 2/12/2008
loved it, i hope you continue and update soon!
ITOxYAOIcomplex chapter 3 . 2/4/2008
it was awesome, i loved it! sesshomaru amd kagura, my fav! im sick right now so i probably sound lik really stupid, but i really luved it either way...and theres gonna be more...uh right? well srry i counldnt give a better review thingy but i liked it so i wanted to let u kno i did(even at self stupidity exspence) well anyways, great job, it was way cool...and in a creepy weird way...i lik wat u did with the whole naraku thing... :)Fluffy
autumn sky chapter 3 . 1/4/2008
when are you going to update, you are keeping me in on the edge of my seat.
TwistedFire chapter 3 . 12/19/2007
Finally! Great chapter, I've been waiting for months and I'm rather pleased with the result. Keep it up!