Reviews for How I Love, Jyuushirou
Guest chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
that was so sweet :) I always thought they would be such an interesting pairing but there were so many if's and but's. you explained them very clearly and now I know for sure that I'm rooting for Rukitake! LOL
Kamiya-Sensei chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
I must say: this is probably the best Bleach fanfic I've read so far. The flow of your writing was perfect and like others have already said, you have really captured Rukia's mind to the perfection. Also, you managed to write the story in way that it realy fits into the manga, as if you were but revealing what is not written, never altering anything from the original story.

I can definitly imagine Rukia and Jyuushirou being in love with each other yet hiding it from ach other for conveniences. We all know Jyuushirou is a man who folows his own justice be still... He took it upon himslef to go and save Rukia, pulling Shusui Kyoraku along in the fit. Was it realy only justice that drove him? ;)
BajanDiva chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
I wanted to cry at the end. I have a huge soft-spot for Jyuushiro and I'm just glad this fic worked out the way it did. You're an excellent writer and your description was fantastic
Moonlight Querida chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
I enjoyed reading this fic so much, you made me love the couple even more. Thank you for writing such a splendid fic.
kazul chapter 3 . 3/29/2009
WOW. This is easily one of the best Bleach fanfics I've ever read. Your writing style is vivid, and I could really see Rukia's POV, something that's hard to do well. The only thing is that you might want a spoiler warning somewhere-the third chapter has a pretty big spoiler. Very awesome job.
LM3795 chapter 3 . 3/18/2009
I don't know how I stumbled across this fic but I'm glad I did...it was great...good job!
Tara-Yo chapter 3 . 11/24/2008
very cute :)
HannahSakura.Pinoy chapter 3 . 10/12/2008
It's Wonderful! -
FenceDaTanks chapter 3 . 8/3/2008
ah...so good _
Miss Artemis chapter 3 . 3/22/2008
*Wipes away the tears* That was absolutely beautiful! I loved it! I thuoght that Rukia's personality was spot on. She has always been known to have a very low-self esteem, blaming herself for things out of her control, and to do what she thinks would be the less troublesome for everyone (like neglecting her feelings, .
Hodgerhosen chapter 3 . 12/25/2007
Nice story. I really like the pairing. I also love how creatively you write.
Bloody Vyvyan chapter 3 . 10/28/2007
i really loved it, very beautiful, i hope to see more of this, and wish there were more rukia/jushiro pairings
IVIaedhros chapter 3 . 10/17/2007
Good to see Jyuushiro get a happy ending...he deserved one.
rockstar1093 chapter 3 . 9/29/2007
Wonderfully written. Hoping to see the epilogue soon.

I think UkiRuki is a nice couple. Shame there isn't much fics about them around or any other place for that matter. Oh well, I'll take what I can get.

Hope to see more soon!
Ceretis Paribus chapter 3 . 9/17/2007
Please tell me that there's going to be another chapter where they tell Byakuya? that could be so cool!

Loving this still!