Reviews for Asphodel and Wormwood
cztelnik chapter 1 . 3/1
Brilliant! This ending is so much better than JKRs
adaon45 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
This is really beautifully written-thank you! I run across few really fine Snape fics, so it is a particular pleasure to discover this. Many lovely turns of phrase (and these are just a few examples): the bit about Lily's laughter "dancing" in Snape's ears, "all of them gone through to the other side of death to forge a path for Harry"; "the impossible, dreadful masquerade that he had danced for all that he had left to love."
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Love it. Winky is just so cute. :)
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Awwww. Nice idea.
T chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Lovely.
librarywitch chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Now you know, with this thought I might just be able to live with DH's ending. Thanks for saving Severus!
Epicoolawesome chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
SNAPE FRANKENSTIEN!
tricorvus chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Oh my Merlin! Thank You! Thank You so very much for bringing my Snape back alive! I love Snape so much! Thank You! Oh, and damn well written :D
Mary Hyde chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
"He couldn't fall very far from a pedestal so short to start with. In the end it wasn't being worthy that made you loved, it was being loved that made you worthy."

This made my breath catch! Not a 'romance', but somehow that makes it even more!

Omnia vincit amor - Virgil
graynavarre chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

As one ff author put it:

No body

No grave

No portrait

Not Dead.

Did I say "thank you."
Rosa Mundi chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Hooray!
Andromakhe chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
This is *so* cute! And so sweet. Snape and house elves just press all the right buttons. I love fics that show him having a heart.
SpaceAnJL chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Yes! I was waiting for something like this all the way through the damn book. That was pretty much the first potion ever mentioned, and then it never turned up again.

In my world, the epilogue never happened like that...
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Great idea. Love the one-shot. :)
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Strange, but good. Rather odd, too...
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »