Reviews for The Five People You Meet at King's Cross
Abraxan chapter 1 . 9/20
distorted-me chapter 1 . 6/4
Author's Note. MIND. BLOWN. That is all. Thank you for the most satisfying lesson, and an excuse to watch Severus Snape...*drools*
cztelnik chapter 1 . 3/1
This reminds me of both George McDonald and Roger Zelzany works? The walk into the beyond, frightens yet pulls was a theme you use here as well as they ever did.
JongKhan chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
So poetical, so beautiful. Quite the ending that Severus Snape was meant to have: a proper recognition of all he did, from all who mattered at all in that scheme of things. The joyful amazement of how it all goes on is perfectly captured in your last two lines. Thank you so much for having written this.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Hah, had never noticed the candlesticks in the Philosophers Stone movie, good eye
adaon45 chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Lovely! So glad to discover this.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Oh, I love this! I love it! So brilliant!
Emerald Ashes chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
This was wonderfully sweet. It's nice to see Snape finally at peace. Dobby and Snape make an odd pair, I'll admit, but, somehow, it worked. Was the final scene, when they walk upon the path, a reference to something? Thank you for writing this lovely piece.
RavenAtNight chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
noreenklose chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
What an excellent picture- - -Dobby and Snape walking together, free.

I really enjoyed the story. Thanks for writing it.

Rosa Mundi chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
That was beautiful, thank you.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
SpaceAnJL chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Okay, You made me cry. And I DO NOT do that.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Sweet! So beautiful!
delyrical chapter 1 . 12/14/2008 of the few stories to follow me throughout the day and make me wish that i had written it. left me spellbound.