Reviews for The Seigaku Regulars Hate Mary Sues
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Nail it. Hahaha I totally agree. I hate OCs that god-like, play tennis better than tezuka and ryoma, and everybody fall in love with her.

And Ryoma do have a brother. Ryoga is Ryoma's half brother. Nanjiro brought Ryoga into the Echizen household in America because Ryoga's real mother died of an unknown cause. And nanjiro lost custody over Ryoga to Ryoga's aunt. And event though Ryoma is his younger half brother, Ryoga doesn't list Ryoma as his family members
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Hahaha I totally agree. Nail it. I hate OC's that god-like, play tennis better than tezuka and ryoma, and everyone fall in love with her.

Ryoma do have a brother, Ryoga is Ryoma's half brother, they have a different mother and Ryoga's mother is already dead. Their father, echizen nanjiro
Hohoe chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Agreed ! Agreed ! Completely agreed ! Absolutely true !
But... But...
You forgot something :
WHAT ABOUT MY RYOGA-NII !
Because Ryoga IS Ryoma's brother isn't it ?
WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY RYOGA !?
Cupid-in-disguise chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Lol! I thought the ending was hilarious! This was a good laugh. Thanks. Bye the way if you are the right person I really like your video on YouTube the Thrill Pair -Trouble I love the song.

Keep Writing,
Cupid-in-Disguise
GuestOwo chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
But isnt Ryoga Ryoma's brother? So he isn't an only child. I saw the movie where they met _
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Baka, Ryoma has a brother named Ryoga.
haru.haru.run chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Yup! Agree with you there the very reason why i stopped reading pot fics for awhile coz its filled with I'm so damn good beautiful and overly perfect girls that i don't know just popped out of no where i mean if they're as good as tezuka and ryoma then it just loses its charm coz i mean if they're that good them why waste their talents coaching or whatever in the boy's tennis club and it prince of tennis just like what you said not princess and believe me i love oc fics i really do specially the one about tezuka and the pianist i can't remember the title but there are ways to make oc fic without making the girl oh so great! Argh! And i also have it when tezuka just suddenly start showing emotions specially perverted once i mean he's not made for that and I'm saying this because he's my number one okay enough I've ranted far too much! I just wanna say awesome dude you nailed it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Yup! Agree with you there the very reason why i stopped reading pot fics for awhile coz its filled with I'm so damn good beautiful and overly perfect girls that i don't know just popped out of no where i mean if they're as good as tezuka and ryoma then it just loses its charm coz i mean if they're that good them why waste their talents coaching or whatever in the boy's tennis club and it prince of tennis just like what you said not princess and believe me i love oc fics i really do specially the one about tezuka and the pianist i can't remember the title but there are ways to make oc fic without making the girl oh so great! Argh! And i also have it when tezuka just suddenly start showing emotions specially perverted once i mean he's not made for that and I'm saying this because he's my number one okay enough I've r anted
memefker chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
God how I just HATE Mary-Sues! I hate self-inserts, too. :) I love this story and how it's true. Great Job!
Kairou Watoshimi chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I agree with everything except for this:

"Do you realise how many foreigners actually move to Japan to live? Not very many. It's highly unlikely that a foreigner would suddenly move into Japan for no apparent reason."

Actually, a lot of foreigners do move to Japan. Plus, I'm sure if they moved, even in Mary-Sue stories. There's a reason. May be a stupid one but there always is one.
Stargazer chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
yes. yes. yes. so true. i hate mary sues too and most of all, self-inserts and fake characters that never existed (like siblings that never happened)
Fyoex chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Woohoo! Bravo! Well said, completely agree with you!
asylvia chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
agreed :)
Zennelia chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
You are so right. Yeah, Echizen, you are so right.

Man. You're just so right.
Judge Claude Frollo chapter 1 . 5/10/2009