Reviews for Jesus Loves Us All
OrenjiJemi chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
(Jemi) I'm a non-believer and this STILL pisses me off.
I understand that you might have it rough in your choices, but it's things like this - this hatred, not indifference, not just choosing to believe in something else or nothing at all, but just being offensive to someone's beliefs - it's fucking annoying, and it's probably one of the reasons that Christians/Catholics/whateverfuckit can grow to hate atheists so much.
News Flash: This isn't "not believing in God", or "Fighting for your cause"- which, btw, what cause?! Hardly anyone actually CARES that much anymore -, no, this is ACTUALLY called "Being an asshole."
You're doing exactly what some mean people - who aren't, in fact, the ENTIRE religion, mind you - have done to you. And because of you INSULTING them - all of them, not just the up-tight fellow offensive morons - you can expect them to defend themselves. As non-believer band together in the face of the "you're burning in hell" bit, you can expect religious people to band together in the face of "Your religion is terrible."
Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Jemi
Heterica's Oldaccount.hacked chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Amen!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
No comment
Google chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Go read the bible you Satan lover.
Seiga Niko chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
You are offensive.

This pleases me.

Offensive things please me.

Especially atheistic parodies.
annieX chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
No offense but this is kind of disrespectful...
onanon chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I really, really don't get why atheists are so bent on making fun of God... when they say for themselves, he doesn't exist. Why do you care so much? Why are you so, let's say, turned on by typing little stories to make other people butthurt?

Atheists really confuse me.

And the fact that some people didn't know this was a parody made me facepalm.

~onanon
RazorsOnHerTongue chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Can we say. . .vomit?
Gui Zhang chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
What the...

I thought you were the ultimate atheist and yet you come up with an amazing poem. Sounds like you really do believe in God. Now I know you might call me a Jesus Freak but seriously. Just get alone and tell God yore ready. Tell him that if he really is there, if he really exists, then let him speak to your heart. Tell him youre ready to experience his love, youre ready to feel him. Hes gonna pierce your heart with such powerful love.

If nothing happens, then you win. Im stupid. And if youre worried that nothing happens and youre gonna feel like a fool, dont, k? When you finally see that he's always been there, you're gonna laugh because he doesn't care about a single thing you've ever said. All he cares aobut is u. (Btw read Conversations with God). God says so himself that our theology doesn't make sense. (God loves us but if we don't believe in him he's gonna send us to h*ell.)

Nice poem, I couldn't help but laughing at "He's the lord divine

All the ladies think he's fine."
Uhhh chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
What is this crap? "Mouse's farts"? Seriously?
almostinsane chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Nice poem.
The Real Believer In Christ chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
These is a great piece of god fearing work. Hope our lord Jesus Christ bless for many years to come. Amen.
Brendan Rizzo chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
I'm confused. Aren't you the person who always rants on the forums about how much you hate Christians? What's with the turnaround here? (Hey, I like it, since your rants were giving atheism a bad name, IMO. You don't want to CONFIRM the fundamentalist stereotypes, do you?)

"Good night, and good luck."

-Edward R. Murrow
Xia Momo Capernicus chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Very nice. You have a good command of the English language, with your clever rhyming.

I salute you fellow atheist, and may you continue on your quest to make religious IDiots feel butthurt.

~Xia.
somebody who hates you chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
My god. People like you are the reason this world is so overcrowded. GET A LIFE, FAST. You've wasted too much space already, you might as well make SOME use of your wasteland life before you finally do die.