Reviews for I Was Wrong
Guest chapter 24 . 8/9/2017
*Squels* My god This was so good! I love it!
It has so much romance, details and...God the DRAMA!...Its as if reading this fanfic makes u imagine and feel all the stuff that has happened...Well...I don't know if anyone here has been getting little tingles in their stomach when something good happens to Hinata...but I Have!.. Anyway..I love it, Its very nice and enjoyable Keep up the good work..And don't forget to do the same with ur other stories..Remember, Its a great story when someone can feel the emotions that u made ur characters feel...Bye
-Nanu Tohngi-
Searcher616 chapter 24 . 10/23/2016
Great story, cann't wait for the updates.
Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Another long Hinata story!
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff or if you know of any others!
Look for it here: ...
fanfiction(.-com)/community/Strong-Hinata/119097/

Hinatta..00
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 18 . 3/9/2015
...:(
crimsonkira chapter 24 . 12/14/2014
best finished high school story out. i was addicted from the beginning.
MeetMeOnTheDarkside chapter 24 . 9/28/2014
Great story! :)
GabzHaug chapter 24 . 5/11/2014
I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THIS FRICKEN STORY! I couldn't stop reading- I even read it on my breaks at work! Hinata and Sasuke were absolutely meant to be, they compliment eachother so well! And I like that you keep him sarcastic yet still sweet- but only toward Hinata! Although I admit I think now that everyone knows and sort of accepts their relationship- except Hiashi of course- I think you'll lose a lot of drama... I'll still continue to read should you update of course! So, I'll be waiting!
-GabzHaug
SASUHINAALLTHEWY chapter 14 . 4/19/2014
its kinda confusing
VitaAiur chapter 24 . 1/14/2014
AMAZING. this story just GAAHH! All the feels! I was left breathless and in rage and in so much feelings that are so immense that I wish Sasuke and Hinata are real and that this is what trully happened to them haha. You just have a knack of getting your readers into the characters being. Into their feelings that I was just swept away! Damn it! I can't even explain. Literally no words can comprehend these emotions that your story has brought. I am hoping to see you finish this story. I will wait. No matter how long it takes. I don't care! Haha. I wanna see the completion of this story.
aurora0914 chapter 24 . 10/26/2013
this was awesome! i just wish u would finish this story... are u even on fanfic anymore?
question... what about itachi?
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 24 . 10/18/2013
*sniff sniff* So amazing. XD
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 19 . 10/16/2013
You're the one who got me so into onerepublic xD
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 10 . 10/12/2013
I can't even describe in words how amazingly perfect this is. This fanfic really means a lot to me. You are, like, my number one role model.
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 16 . 7/22/2013
I can't seem to ever not come back to this. I'm serious. I love it so much. Thank you. :3
Hunny's Little Bun-Bun chapter 24 . 7/17/2013
Wow, this story is SO amazing. I've been addicted to it since chapter 1 and just marathoned it. I don't believe that it will get finished, and I'm not sure if you're still active on FF, but I still felt the need to express how much I loooooved this story. :)