Reviews for I Was Wrong
Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/15
Another long Hinata story!
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff or if you know of any others!
Look for it here: ...

Dbzgirl1011 chapter 18 . 3/9
crimsonkira chapter 24 . 12/14/2014
best finished high school story out. i was addicted from the beginning.
MeetMeOnTheDarkside chapter 24 . 9/28/2014
Great story! :)
GabzHaug chapter 24 . 5/11/2014
I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THIS FRICKEN STORY! I couldn't stop reading- I even read it on my breaks at work! Hinata and Sasuke were absolutely meant to be, they compliment eachother so well! And I like that you keep him sarcastic yet still sweet- but only toward Hinata! Although I admit I think now that everyone knows and sort of accepts their relationship- except Hiashi of course- I think you'll lose a lot of drama... I'll still continue to read should you update of course! So, I'll be waiting!
SASUHINAALLTHEWY chapter 14 . 4/19/2014
its kinda confusing
VitaAiur chapter 24 . 1/14/2014
AMAZING. this story just GAAHH! All the feels! I was left breathless and in rage and in so much feelings that are so immense that I wish Sasuke and Hinata are real and that this is what trully happened to them haha. You just have a knack of getting your readers into the characters being. Into their feelings that I was just swept away! Damn it! I can't even explain. Literally no words can comprehend these emotions that your story has brought. I am hoping to see you finish this story. I will wait. No matter how long it takes. I don't care! Haha. I wanna see the completion of this story.
aurora0914 chapter 24 . 10/26/2013
this was awesome! i just wish u would finish this story... are u even on fanfic anymore?
question... what about itachi?
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 24 . 10/18/2013
*sniff sniff* So amazing. XD
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 19 . 10/16/2013
You're the one who got me so into onerepublic xD
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 10 . 10/12/2013
I can't even describe in words how amazingly perfect this is. This fanfic really means a lot to me. You are, like, my number one role model.
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 16 . 7/22/2013
I can't seem to ever not come back to this. I'm serious. I love it so much. Thank you. :3
Hunny's Little Bun-Bun chapter 24 . 7/17/2013
Wow, this story is SO amazing. I've been addicted to it since chapter 1 and just marathoned it. I don't believe that it will get finished, and I'm not sure if you're still active on FF, but I still felt the need to express how much I loooooved this story. :)
LeeRocks chapter 24 . 3/12/2013
I would like to truly thank you for this very enjoyable read. I usually loathe high school fics but I'm happy to say that it was not the case with your story. This was really a great read. Also, I was totally floored that I liked Sakura's character so much in this fic, that is so unusual for me. Thank you again!
Cherryblossom chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Oh my gaaaawd! shino went to belgium? how come i haven't seen him? ;)
btw your story rocks!