Reviews for Sometimes
Violet-Realms chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
this is really great. i acctually cried. poor Fred. poor all of them. :(
teriyaki chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I actually got so far into this and burst into tears. The idea that Fred could forget George... in a way I suppose it's such a mercy, but it's just too horrible, too heartbreaking...

A wonderful idea of yours, I must say! *sobs*
WeatherWatch chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I'm weepy after this one D: it's as if Fred's lost. He's lost his George. It's so sad. Well written, though :)
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
This was powerful. Well-written. Can't say I /enjoyed/ it, really, but that's to your credit in this case.
AmazonWariorPrincess chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
NO! WHAT HAPPENED TO GEORGE! I have to say, that altough JK is absolutly brilliant, she made two big mistakes; killing Fred and putting Harry with Ginny (sorry to say, but I despise Ginny!). So you can't kill off George now! Fred and George are two peas in a pod! You either kill no one, or both 'cause even if they're dead, they have to be together! But this was still a great story! :D
Lola Sveroski chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Wow. That's really deep. I like it! Where exactly are all these people anyways? This is an AMAZING story. Keep writing and Great Job!
Aspen-SiredBySpike chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Okay, I totally didn't expect to see him die in the book. Tonks and Lupin were predictable, and I had a feeling someone decently close to Drace was going to fall, but George? It can't be! I seriously cried. Good fanfiction. I love post DH fics that don't include the new generation.

Aspen
xoPinkSugarox chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
So sad, tears are in my eyes. So short yet so beautiful. Nothing else to say. Wonderful job.
Drowning in Fire chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
aww..so sad..you are now in my favorite authors list..he doesnt remember..i liked it realy alot..*nods head*...dont even know what to say...perfect companion story to 'Pulse'..yea..*rubs eyes*..im not crying..who says im crying..ah fudge it..*cries*great story really.

-DrowningInFire
PureReflection chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Lovely. You're so good at weaving light sentences together into a theme of sadness.
seductionandcandlelight chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
short

but somehow...

stunning
Angel of Insanity chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
I honestly don't know where to start. You made me cry, which is something that no writer of has ever made me do before. When Rowling maimed my second favorite twin, I could almost deal with it. And then she killed Fred. I pretty much lost it in that point of DH. This is just vague and beautiful and perfect. I know it sounds silly, but, thank you. I needed that.
thehappystalkerball chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Wow, that was really amazing. Very sad, but I loved how you ended it and just how you wrote it in general. Poor Fred. Very well done and great, rather unique, I think, concept.
justastranger chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Once again, I am amazed at your perspective of Fred's death.
Amadea chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Excellent; I love the kind of vague and wandering tone you've given the piece (as well as the fact that it's from Fred's point of view!) The last four paragraphs are heartbreaking (the sweater-oh God, the sweater) and this part "because even though he doesn't understand it, he knows it was happy." The last line kind of makes me tear up a little.

The snippet about Lavender Brown, I think, adds an ingenious touch to the piece; it's like we see some of Fred's old humour-"It’s like her name was some kind of particularly horrible, dual-chromatic curse her parents bestowed upon her when she was born." It adds a lot of depth to not only the piece, but Fred's situation and Lavender herself.

What I get from the piece (and this could be completely wrong on my part, but I'll tell you anyway because it affected me) is that Fred's tone is kind of neutral about the whole thing-slightly confused, slightly unsettled-but not *too* fussed about it. Until the last sentence, where I feel a complete shift in tone-the vagueness is gone even though it's just "might know." I feel that the implication itself is very direct, very certain, and I think that shift is part of what helps tie the end up very tightly. Not too sure if I explained that well enough to really have *explained* it, but I think I at least managed part of it. Lovely oneshot, simple and effective. Also, the sentence structure you chose echoes the tone I've been blabbering so much about, so superb job with that.

Okay, too long now ;)