Reviews for Convergence
jesse04 chapter 17 . 5/9/2014
Great story. Please update I would love to see where this story goes
GloriaS chapter 17 . 6/13/2013
I was reading your store when you first but it up loved it use to look for up date but they never came .! Will you ever come back to it ? I think it's one of the best once out there I really hope you do !
SeaSparkle chapter 17 . 7/14/2012
The idea of Logan as some sort of psy-ops specialist threw me at first, but you quickly managed to capture me in the dynamics of this story. I've read all of it in one go, and I'm really curious how it's all going to end. I'd be delighted if you continued it some day!
Sondra chapter 17 . 12/29/2011
Love your writing, really good story hope you finsh it because I would love to here how it ends.
Falconw chapter 17 . 7/12/2011
Okay this story is creepy and fantastic at the same time. Please update soon!
BerryEbilBunny chapter 17 . 6/12/2011
What the heck? Why would you stop there?

I DEMAND you update!... Please.

I really enjoy your story but I sorta skip the lemon-y parts.
xDarakuxShitaxTenshix chapter 17 . 2/19/2011
love your story
AliasSpyCrazy chapter 17 . 1/28/2011
OH MY WOW!

what an intense awesome story! I loved every single chapter. I mean i love this story. I love the storyline and the characters. PLEASE PLEASE update again

I cant wait to see what happens

and omg i feel so bad for Max and Logan now

wtf i hate that dude! lol

and get back here so we all know whats going on cuz im also sorta confused! 'you rock
rebirthfry chapter 17 . 12/30/2010
Well I was all stoked and totally into the whole shabang!

But Max sleeping with the jerk,...the way that it happened...I just can't read this story line anymore!

p.s. It's so very creative though! I won't forget it for that ride!
Mari83 chapter 17 . 11/21/2010
Interesting, interesting! So curious for more of Logan's connection to the 'voice'.
Tremma chapter 17 . 11/2/2010
Hey. Wonderful story. Well written. i hope you keep writing this cause I would love to see where this story goes
Marcus Sylenus chapter 17 . 11/1/2010
Ok, yeah, I confess I'm a little pissed about the first part of this chapter, but if you say it was for the good of the story I'll hold of the ninjas...for now :P

One question, though: you wrote that you'd be wrapping up the storyline in three chapters. This mean THIS part of the story or the whole thing?

Please update soon.
jfg207 chapter 17 . 11/1/2010
Oh, great, another riddle. Is Skylar Logan's brother in some sort of way? Or is this another voice not connect to Pennington? How intriguing! Please, keep going!
SharkGurl chapter 17 . 10/31/2010
SKYLAR IS LOGAN'S BROTHER!
Mari83 chapter 16 . 10/29/2010
Yay, update!

Interesting backstory in here... and interesting new development with Max reacting to Richard like this. And the liquid in the syringe.

"He couldn't feel Max, was completely unable to reach out and touch her unique mind; and that more than anything scared him half to death. "

Poor Logan... and curious about the why. The syringe?

" She had worked feverishly to heal his broken body, and spent long hours with Delilah mending his shattered brain. They hadn't been able to completely ascertain what had been done to him mentally; they had also been unable to erase his tortured memories. The only course of action that had been left to them, was bury the memories deeply into his subconscious and hope nothing ever triggered them."

Oh, I really like this, the Mantra-approach to Ben's problems. Interesting that they reach their limits with him.

"I don't know how it was done, but something like a self-destruct failsafe was imbedded into our genetic code. When an X5 dies, large sections of DNA dissolve, leaving gaps in the sequence."

Interesting concept.

Thanks for updating. Hoping for a new chapter soon...