Reviews for Convergence
SeaSparkle chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
Five years on, and here I am, completely drawn in by your story once again, wondering what outcome you had planned.
Anyway, I think you deserve a little happy dance, so I thought I'd leave another review. Your children must have grown a lot in the meantime, but they'll still enjoy that, won't they?
MLFan chapter 10 . 11/22/2017
OMG! I've just read this fic and it's so good! I can't believe it stopped like that. Is there any chance of you to update it since you said you were going to wrap up this story? Pretty please?

Kisses! Great job!
jesse04 chapter 17 . 5/9/2014
Great story. Please update I would love to see where this story goes
GloriaS chapter 17 . 6/13/2013
I was reading your store when you first but it up loved it use to look for up date but they never came .! Will you ever come back to it ? I think it's one of the best once out there I really hope you do !
SeaSparkle chapter 17 . 7/14/2012
The idea of Logan as some sort of psy-ops specialist threw me at first, but you quickly managed to capture me in the dynamics of this story. I've read all of it in one go, and I'm really curious how it's all going to end. I'd be delighted if you continued it some day!
Sondra chapter 17 . 12/29/2011
Love your writing, really good story hope you finsh it because I would love to here how it ends.
Falconw chapter 17 . 7/12/2011
Okay this story is creepy and fantastic at the same time. Please update soon!
BerryEbilBunny chapter 17 . 6/12/2011
What the heck? Why would you stop there?

I DEMAND you update!... Please.

I really enjoy your story but I sorta skip the lemon-y parts.
xDarakuxShitaxTenshix chapter 17 . 2/19/2011
love your story
AliasSpyCrazy chapter 17 . 1/28/2011
OH MY WOW!

what an intense awesome story! I loved every single chapter. I mean i love this story. I love the storyline and the characters. PLEASE PLEASE update again

I cant wait to see what happens

and omg i feel so bad for Max and Logan now

wtf i hate that dude! lol

and get back here so we all know whats going on cuz im also sorta confused! 'you rock
rebirthfry chapter 17 . 12/30/2010
Well I was all stoked and totally into the whole shabang!

But Max sleeping with the jerk,...the way that it happened...I just can't read this story line anymore!

p.s. It's so very creative though! I won't forget it for that ride!
Mari83 chapter 17 . 11/21/2010
Interesting, interesting! So curious for more of Logan's connection to the 'voice'.
Tremma chapter 17 . 11/2/2010
Hey. Wonderful story. Well written. i hope you keep writing this cause I would love to see where this story goes
Marcus Sylenus chapter 17 . 11/1/2010
Ok, yeah, I confess I'm a little pissed about the first part of this chapter, but if you say it was for the good of the story I'll hold of the ninjas...for now :P

One question, though: you wrote that you'd be wrapping up the storyline in three chapters. This mean THIS part of the story or the whole thing?

Please update soon.
jfg207 chapter 17 . 11/1/2010
Oh, great, another riddle. Is Skylar Logan's brother in some sort of way? Or is this another voice not connect to Pennington? How intriguing! Please, keep going!