Reviews for Crazy things in Titans Tower!
crazynerd chapter 23 . 10/12/2011
Super funny. Cute little one shots.

I was actually looking forward to see what kind of jobs they would get.

Great work. Keep it up
Smartypantsprincess chapter 22 . 10/11/2011
Oh no not jobs
Smartypantsprincess chapter 18 . 10/11/2011
I loved it when they said grace
Smartypantsprincess chapter 8 . 10/11/2011
I cried at chp.8
willotaku9000 chapter 15 . 10/6/2011
Nice X3
willotaku9000 chapter 10 . 10/5/2011
This was very funny
Wolfgrowl chapter 22 . 7/27/2010
BAD? That wasn't bad! That was funny! I laughed so hard my mother wondered what was wrong with me.
Werebeast of Havok's Epicness chapter 22 . 7/7/2010
BAD! IT WAS TERRIBLEY INSANLEY AWSOME! and I know where you got thoses pranks.
jjklr245687 chapter 12 . 7/3/2010
I REALLY hope you know what "one-track mind" means
Werebeast of Havok's Epicness chapter 19 . 2/27/2010
note: you spelled gonna as gunna, and neither are real words.
Werebeast of Havok's Epicness chapter 21 . 11/29/2009
Oh well, it’ll come back around to us on Monday.” Beast Boy said and walked off. what if slade attacks with an army of starfires closet monster on TUESDAY?
teamLNMM chapter 21 . 11/29/2009
That is really funny! Make another one b4 long. I got an idea. How about in the next story, you have the Mayor come back and send them on a trip to the mountains? The Mayor is usualy sending them away in your stories. I know you're proably thinking this is a lame idea but I think it's funny. Oh, and it snows a BUNCH in the mountains during December or just the winter time.
Hydros chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
Argh... Too many characters in one paragraph.

When characters talk, they each need separate paragraphs. For example:

“Well of course it is! That’s why I’m going to give you a week vacation on a camping trip!” Everyones eyes were on the mayor now. “Um you really don’t have to do-“ “Well sorry I’ve already called the Titans East to come and patrol the city. And I already got all your camping stuff for your trip.” “ Well I don’t-“ “Great! You’ll leave tomorrow morning and come back Monday! By!” And with that the mayors face was gone.

Should be:

"Well, of course it is! That's why I'm going to give you a week vacations on a camping trip!" Everyone's eyes were on the mayor now.

“Well sorry I’ve already called the Titans East to come and patrol the city," The mayor said firmly. "And I already got all your camping stuff for your trip," He added.

"Well I don't-" Robin was again interuptted.

"Um, you really don't have to do-" Robin was cut short.

“Great! You’ll leave tomorrow morning and come back Monday! Bye!” And with that the mayors face was gone.
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
in all my time of being a "Teen Titans" fan (as in sence the show first came out) I NEVER EVER EVER expected to hear raven say:

" “ OMG I’M GOING TO OPEN IT!” Raven bellowed." lol!
Werebeast of Havok's Epicness chapter 20 . 11/27/2009
you should make a sequel where slade attacks the titans with on army of hypnotized dentists on MONDAY