Reviews for It All Started when the Girl Fell from the Sky
I found The Problem with Purity and loved it when I saw u had this one too I had to read it and loved it thank u for sharing this :)
nyla51 chapter 11 . 12/30/2014
eeeek, i loved it!
serenityselena chapter 11 . 11/26/2014
wonderful story...
loved reading it :)
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 11 . 9/11/2014
Very cute. Enjoyed reading this
Lis chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
OH MY GOD I hope you still get notifications for reviews on here. I read The Problem With Purity yeeears ago and it has always been my favorite fic and I've read and re-read it religiously, but somehow I never read this fic? I can't tell you how wonderful my day has become since i started to read this. I just can't thank you enough for writing it oh my god.
Dimplz chapter 11 . 7/18/2014
I loved it!

While Dramione is my OTP, I do love both Snamione and Drarry and I was pleased to find a story that featured them both. I loved your characterizations and your writing style. The character interactions were good and the dialogue made sense and was highly entertaining. Calla was adorable!

My only critique was that a few plot points were left unaddressed (as others have mentioned) such as Ron's wife (even though it's alluded to be Pansy), Draco's parents, exactly how the V-man died, Hermione/Snape's children, Hermione is a professor of what, and things along that line. Also this story was a T not M. But that said, I absolutely loved your story. You are an excellent writer and I am looking forward to reading more of your works, especially since we have the same favorite pairings. Thanks for writing!
Aureleis chapter 11 . 1/1/2014
Creative, lovely, and kept my interest the entire time. Thank you for sharing!
SableUnstable chapter 11 . 10/10/2013
Wow. That was really different and really, really good! I love the uniqueness and I love Calla! It's also only one of the Hermione/Snape stories I can abide. That pairing never did it for me, but this little fic - or not so little, it's hard to imagine it's only eleven chapters long - may have just changed my mind. Maybe. We'll see. Off to see what else you have now - maybe you can convince me even more? :D
Blown chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
Oh shit. How do you come up with such exciting and hooking chapter endings? :)
centava chapter 10 . 7/5/2013
Hey Silver, just wanted to say how much I've enjoyed this story, and the style you've repeated in the Problem with Purity. I must say that I'm glad you've explored your more lemony side in that story, as you've definitely got talent in that regard, though I'll also admit that the leave-us-wanting-more aspect of fading to black is also very tantalizing. I hope you'll write more, as it looks like it's been awhile since you've published new tales, though they were all new to me this last month. Thanks for sharing your extraordinary talent with us!
happycattaxi chapter 11 . 5/24/2013
Just read this story. It was very nice :D I love Hermione and I like how you write her. Harry and Draco are very cute together - not a pairing I was liking before but you make them very loveable! Thank you for writing this!
CreateImagineWrite chapter 11 . 5/10/2013
This was amazing! I'm off to check out the rest of your fics now :D
Guest chapter 11 . 4/22/2013
Wish there was alittle more like i'm guessing ron ends up with pansy. And does harry and draco have more kids. Does hermione have kids? And are draco's parents still around. Does tonks and lupin end up together. I'd have liked to have seen all that. But great story
Boekwurm chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
I loved loved loved loved times a thousand Vorabiza's Malfoy Child and I think her story Secrets should have been the true book seven I also enjoyed Malfoy Flavor but it wasn't as good as the other two. She is just one brilliant writer I just love love love her stories the only other writer that comes near her in fan fiction writing is Chyrel Dyson.

I look forward to reading the rest of your story and I may not review again because I don't like reviewing but know if I favorite it I loved it.
Readerjkr chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
Usually I skip stories with details of torture, but I'm happy to continue reading this story. The way you describe Hermione holding on to her intelligence during this awful attack makes it bearable to read. Excellent story sofar.