Reviews for It All Started when the Girl Fell from the Sky
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 11 . 7/1
This is a marvelous story. An exciting read from start to finish. A favorite to be read again and again.
I loved loved lovedddddd this story!
Love this!
MissNikita chapter 5 . 3/27
Thank heavens no rape, eat that Dolohov.

Its an indignity that should never happen to Hermione (or any human being ever)
MissNikita chapter 4 . 3/27
Harry is entitled to mope in too many fics it is belittled, completely forgetting how much hell he has gone and is going through and expecting adult responses from him.
MissNikita chapter 3 . 3/27
Hermione can be hypocritical, that spell she used on harry and ron is vile, her opinion afterall is not the only opinion, it is however typical hermione.

Respect is earned, is his behavior as professor, severus never earned it and a title means nothing
MissNikita chapter 2 . 3/27
Now I'm crying alongside Harry, is this how the entire story is going to be lol
MissNikita chapter 1 . 3/27
I am giggling insanely here, cant wait for THAT conversation
blukat chapter 11 . 1/20
Your story had everything I look for in a story to read. Action, romance, and a kid. Thanks for the read loved it.
Ruby chapter 6 . 1/18
Harry is such a dick. I don't want him to be Callas dad or Dracos husband. I don't like your Harry at all.
Fantomette34 chapter 11 . 12/31/2015
Merci pour cette belle histoire, j'ai adoré !
Bravo pour votre travail et merci pour le partage !
Bonne et Heureuse Année 2016
alice022 chapter 11 . 11/1/2015
Never read this before. Quite enjoyed the story but disappointed with epilogue. What happens to very one. Kids? Ron with pansy or not? Please write another epilogue xx
Hi chapter 11 . 9/28/2015
Re read and still very good! Thanks for putting in the time and effort. I hope you are doing well.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/12/2015
Is hermione pregnant? Can she even have children after what happened to her?
Guest chapter 11 . 6/12/2015
If calla landed on a pregnant hermione snape wouldn't that have harmed the baby?

The tangle of bodies sorted itself out, although Hermione somehow still managed to get the wind knocked out of her. The child facing Hermione looked exactly like a miniature Malfoy, and Hermione was thrown for a moment before she remembered the charm they had performed to obscure the true colour of Calla's eyes.

The little girl blinked. "Aunt 'Mione?"

Hermione smiled at her. "Yes, angel. Are you feeling alright?"

The child giggled. "I mostly fell on you, and you're mostly squishy."

Hermione realized that she'd been echoing, almost word for word, the speech she had given to the then-unknown child the first time she had landed on Hermione.

"That was the plan this time around, as well," she answered, getting them both up off the ground, Calla once again in her arms.

"You know, you might have considered a spell," a voice drawled from the other side of the hall.

Hermione made a face at her husband as he sauntered in their direction.

"I did consider one, Severus, but this was more fun, wasn't it, Calla?"

The little girl nodded, beaming up at her godfather. "I want to do it again and again and again!"

Hermione laughed. "I think that would be a little trying on the nerves of your parents. Shall we go tell them you're back?"

Calla nodded once more, and Hermione made her way down the hallway with the slender burden in her arms and the silent presence of Severus at her side. In no time, they were at Harry and Draco's quarters, and the little girl had burst through the door ahead of them.

"Daddy! Father!"

"Calla!" came two answering bellows, and Calla was soon scooped up and crushed in a three-way hug.

Severus pulled Hermione close, arm curling around her abdomen, and she leaned back against his chest as they watched the joyful family reunion.

"Thank God," she whispered. "I'll sleep easier knowing this is done with."

"Where's that Gryffindor courage," she could hear the rumble of his voice against her back, "always ready for the next adventure?"

"Politely told to bugger off, Severus, by some form of common sense."

He laughed softly, but she knew he agreed with her. Since Severus and Hermione had been unwilling to take the chance of overlapping Calla on herself on her return to the present, Calla had been absent for the last week. It had been torture for Hermione, faced as she was with two frantic parents, and she had been agitated enough to make it quite difficult for Severus, as well. They all knew Calla had disappeared from the past, but none of them knew for certain that she would reappear in the present. Draco and Harry were distraught, and there were only so many times that Hermione could vaguely reassure them that everything would turn out fine. As each hour passed from the disappearance with no sign of Calla's return, everyone had become steadily more frazzled. She and Severus had guarded the secret of their involvement well over the years. In the last week, however, the Slytherin had been forced to remind Hermione more than once that ruining that now, especially to tell the parents that she thought they'd done it right but couldn't be certain until Calla reappeared, would serve no useful purpose.