Reviews for It All Started when the Girl Fell from the Sky
krystynamaria chapter 11 . 10/25/2017
Brilliant. Loved it! Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/7/2017
Interesting story.
It had a very strong start.
Show don't tell. The majority of this was summary. It felt like I was reading an essay.
Sometimes I felt like this story was more about Hermonie than the main characters.
There was pointless villainization of Ron, which seems to be typical of these stories. It didn't advance the plot at all. Sometimes he just echod doubts that had already been brought up in exposition. In fact, he was such an unappealing character, I wondered why Harry was friends with him. He oppressive behavior was repetitive to the point that it was almost cartoonish.
I think you're a strong writer, though there are the aforementioned flaws. I still really adored parts of the story-particularly chapters 1 & 2. I also loved the scene between Harry & Draco in the Room of Requirement. It eas pretty adorable.
It's been several years, so I'm sure your writing had improved significantly. Overall, thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/7/2017
Well written, but holy exposition. You need to reign it in.
nedjheret chapter 5 . 8/12/2017
(Chapter 5.) There is an antidote to DLD. It's called Wiggenweld.

Nedj
Hotaru no Kaori chapter 11 . 3/21/2017
I really like your fiction. It's captivant and well written.
atlantis51 chapter 11 . 1/29/2017
All's well that ends well! Yay!
atlantis51 chapter 8 . 1/29/2017
Well! How utterly strange! It was Sevvie and Mione that did THIS, just to have Harry kill Voldemort with LOVE? Wow. WHAT a concept on your part! An entirely new one! And, one that worked.
atlantis51 chapter 6 . 1/29/2017
Well, I think Harry did as he ought, after all, he IS a Gryffindor! He DID save the day, killed the bastard and rescued his child! A win-win situation for sure!
atlantis51 chapter 4 . 1/29/2017
Oh no, Lucius is out? What will he do now, come after Calla? I'm surprised Narcissa didn't come to Hogwarts to see her.
atlantis51 chapter 2 . 1/29/2017
Oh, poor Harry! He is just so miserable, it's heartbreaking. I think they ought to arrange for him to spend time with Calla!
atlantis51 chapter 1 . 1/29/2017
She probably came back in time to make sure Draco and Harry really DO get together, right?
Sly-Sama chapter 11 . 12/15/2016
I just like to mention that this was a good read, it was brilliant but I think perhaps you might need to change your pairings around a bit? And revise that you have two OTP's; I think you have one (the other of course being up there) but it isn't Drarry. As I was reading this story, 80% of it was Hermione and Snape, not Draco and Harry.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 11 . 7/1/2016
This is a marvelous story. An exciting read from start to finish. A favorite to be read again and again.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/7/2016
I loved loved lovedddddd this story!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/21/2016