Reviews for It All Started when the Girl Fell from the Sky
alice022 chapter 11 . 11/1
Never read this before. Quite enjoyed the story but disappointed with epilogue. What happens to very one. Kids? Ron with pansy or not? Please write another epilogue xx
Hi chapter 11 . 9/28
Re read and still very good! Thanks for putting in the time and effort. I hope you are doing well.
Is hermione pregnant? Can she even have children after what happened to her?
If calla landed on a pregnant hermione snape wouldn't that have harmed the baby?

The tangle of bodies sorted itself out, although Hermione somehow still managed to get the wind knocked out of her. The child facing Hermione looked exactly like a miniature Malfoy, and Hermione was thrown for a moment before she remembered the charm they had performed to obscure the true colour of Calla's eyes.

The little girl blinked. "Aunt 'Mione?"

Hermione smiled at her. "Yes, angel. Are you feeling alright?"

The child giggled. "I mostly fell on you, and you're mostly squishy."

Hermione realized that she'd been echoing, almost word for word, the speech she had given to the then-unknown child the first time she had landed on Hermione.

"That was the plan this time around, as well," she answered, getting them both up off the ground, Calla once again in her arms.

"You know, you might have considered a spell," a voice drawled from the other side of the hall.

Hermione made a face at her husband as he sauntered in their direction.

"I did consider one, Severus, but this was more fun, wasn't it, Calla?"

The little girl nodded, beaming up at her godfather. "I want to do it again and again and again!"

Hermione laughed. "I think that would be a little trying on the nerves of your parents. Shall we go tell them you're back?"

Calla nodded once more, and Hermione made her way down the hallway with the slender burden in her arms and the silent presence of Severus at her side. In no time, they were at Harry and Draco's quarters, and the little girl had burst through the door ahead of them.

"Daddy! Father!"

"Calla!" came two answering bellows, and Calla was soon scooped up and crushed in a three-way hug.

Severus pulled Hermione close, arm curling around her abdomen, and she leaned back against his chest as they watched the joyful family reunion.

"Thank God," she whispered. "I'll sleep easier knowing this is done with."

"Where's that Gryffindor courage," she could hear the rumble of his voice against her back, "always ready for the next adventure?"

"Politely told to bugger off, Severus, by some form of common sense."

He laughed softly, but she knew he agreed with her. Since Severus and Hermione had been unwilling to take the chance of overlapping Calla on herself on her return to the present, Calla had been absent for the last week. It had been torture for Hermione, faced as she was with two frantic parents, and she had been agitated enough to make it quite difficult for Severus, as well. They all knew Calla had disappeared from the past, but none of them knew for certain that she would reappear in the present. Draco and Harry were distraught, and there were only so many times that Hermione could vaguely reassure them that everything would turn out fine. As each hour passed from the disappearance with no sign of Calla's return, everyone had become steadily more frazzled. She and Severus had guarded the secret of their involvement well over the years. In the last week, however, the Slytherin had been forced to remind Hermione more than once that ruining that now, especially to tell the parents that she thought they'd done it right but couldn't be certain until Calla reappeared, would serve no useful purpose.
They hermione and SEVERUS did the spell to send her back?
Why are Harry hermione and Ron trying to save the older malfoys from prison after all they have done and for what Malfoy sir did to ginny!?

Why do this? When clearly they are guilty ?! "You chose to follow Voldemort," Harry explained. "He fell, and you chose his side once more. He has fallen again, for good this time, and this is your final opportunity to make the right choice."

"You think we're going to have the opportunity to redeem ourselves in this cell, do you?" Narcissa asked contemptuously.

"No, which is why I don't expect you to remain in it."

"You expect what, then, that we'll make a break for it?" Lucius demanded, eyes narrowed suspiciously.

Harry rolled his eyes, reminded exactly where Draco got all his annoying traits from.

"Of course I don't expect you to try to break out; no, this is not some evil plan for me to gain more glory and acclaim by single-handedly apprehending you, though you do get points for coming up with the stupidest reason I could possibly be here." God grant him patience. "The trial has to be got through, of course, but Hermione has attested to your displeasure at her torture and the threat to Calla. Ron has testified to your cursing the other Death Eaters and permitting Professor Snape and me to get out with Hermione and Calla. And I have expressed my desire that you be given, as I said, your third and final chance. For the last time, you're getting as clean a slate as you'll ever have, but it's not because you've bought your way out."

"Why would you do such a thing?" Narcissa demanded, sounding both stunned and distrustful.

Harry took a deep breath and rather than thinking uncharitably about not looking gift horses in the mouth, reminded himself of how he would feel were their situations reversed, and Lucius Malfoy had suddenly appeared promising to grant Harry his freedom.

"Ron and Hermione did it because it was the truth and the right thing to do. I agree with them, but I may have been … additionally motivated." He craned his neck to look over his shoulder. "Are you going to join in the conversation at some point, or leave your parents thinking I'm talking to myself?"

When even this elicited no response, Harry reached back and found the solid object behind him by touch. He pulled off the Cloak.

Draco blinked at him. "I thought they were in Azkaban."

Harry was a little alarmed that Draco was stuck at that realization, but said, "I … er … suggested it might be more convenient if they weren't. Go on, I'll stand over here," he gestured at the corner of the room furthest away from the Malfoys, "and let you get reunited."
Why are Harry , Ron and hermi
Why was it signed only professor snape and not hernione SNAPE too?
Would hermione be able to walk again because of her injery scans will she be able to have children with no difficuties?
OUCH ! Poor hermione Harry sought out the source of the noise and found a man who was writhing under Voldemort's wand … a man who was writhing a short distance from the crumpled form of a horribly-still Hermione. She was deathly pale, arms and legs akimbo, robes torn, and surrounded by a pool of blood. Harry's breath caught in his throat. Oh, no. No, no, no, he denied desperately. I didn't come for this. I came to rescue her, dammit! What had he been thinking? He should have taken out the bloody coin in the middle of the meeting – he would have been gone before anyone was the wiser.
Celia Calla sorry about that

Poor hermione and poor Calla !
So HERNIONE was finally defeted and since she is awake she will be raped? Hermione felt a strong sense of déjà vu as the crazed Death Eater came hurtling into her field of vision. Gathering every ounce of her diminishing will and magic, she non-verbally and wandlessly screamed the strongest Protego she could. She didn't even have to see his lips move or hear his voice to know what spell the predictable bloody bastard was casting.

The flash of purple flame sizzling through her weakened shield and impacting with her body was the last thing she saw and felt, the irony of Voldemort's cry of anger lost to her as darkness overtook her, her last thought one of regret: I really wanted Calla to be right.
She has Chastity Charm on her or an anti rape charm on her? Can I have those spells please?
Their going to rape her
Why did Celia cause this?