Reviews for It All Started when the Girl Fell from the Sky
atlantis51 chapter 11 . 1/29
All's well that ends well! Yay!
atlantis51 chapter 8 . 1/29
Well! How utterly strange! It was Sevvie and Mione that did THIS, just to have Harry kill Voldemort with LOVE? Wow. WHAT a concept on your part! An entirely new one! And, one that worked.
atlantis51 chapter 6 . 1/29
Well, I think Harry did as he ought, after all, he IS a Gryffindor! He DID save the day, killed the bastard and rescued his child! A win-win situation for sure!
atlantis51 chapter 4 . 1/29
Oh no, Lucius is out? What will he do now, come after Calla? I'm surprised Narcissa didn't come to Hogwarts to see her.
atlantis51 chapter 2 . 1/29
Oh, poor Harry! He is just so miserable, it's heartbreaking. I think they ought to arrange for him to spend time with Calla!
atlantis51 chapter 1 . 1/29
She probably came back in time to make sure Draco and Harry really DO get together, right?
Sly-Sama chapter 11 . 12/15/2016
I just like to mention that this was a good read, it was brilliant but I think perhaps you might need to change your pairings around a bit? And revise that you have two OTP's; I think you have one (the other of course being up there) but it isn't Drarry. As I was reading this story, 80% of it was Hermione and Snape, not Draco and Harry.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 11 . 7/1/2016
This is a marvelous story. An exciting read from start to finish. A favorite to be read again and again.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/7/2016
I loved loved lovedddddd this story!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/21/2016
Love this!
MissNikita chapter 5 . 3/27/2016
Thank heavens no rape, eat that Dolohov.

Its an indignity that should never happen to Hermione (or any human being ever)
MissNikita chapter 4 . 3/27/2016
Harry is entitled to mope in too many fics it is belittled, completely forgetting how much hell he has gone and is going through and expecting adult responses from him.
MissNikita chapter 3 . 3/27/2016
Hermione can be hypocritical, that spell she used on harry and ron is vile, her opinion afterall is not the only opinion, it is however typical hermione.

Respect is earned, is his behavior as professor, severus never earned it and a title means nothing
MissNikita chapter 2 . 3/27/2016
Now I'm crying alongside Harry, is this how the entire story is going to be lol
MissNikita chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
I am giggling insanely here, cant wait for THAT conversation