Reviews for What Happens Now
Harmony4life chapter 15 . 9/8/2012
well, gotta say I 'm a little sad that your story ended too soon, but yeah, what more can be done? this has come just right for a decent close...
There seems to be no certainty for the future but Harry&Hermione have each other at the present. and that is enough.
I am happy for Harry too. he got the love he deserved
Harmony4life chapter 13 . 9/8/2012
lol. i thought miss popular Ginny might be a little bit too tall to set her head on his chest. :))
Harmony4life chapter 11 . 9/8/2012
wow.. your Ron Weasley is just..wow!
Harmony4life chapter 10 . 9/8/2012
Yayyy To Luna, yet again!
Harry is great!
He sees to like " I don't know line though
In fact, he knows, right? The charismatic hero and the broken boy so fortunate to be loved by Hermione, both of them know!
Harmony4life chapter 9 . 9/8/2012
i just don't see what 's the big deal about this, really. not as if Harry and Hermione were scheming against the two Weasleys or deliberately hurt them or anything. It's the matter of the hearts, and nobody can control it...Seriously! But the reaction of the two redheads is totally predictable, and you wrote it so well! The canon Weasley's seemed to be a bit self-centered and over-sensitive, always assuming that it's others who are hurting them, but they never noticed that they were causing their friends unnecessary guilt and strains.
I honestly don't understand why Ginny could claim she loved Harry Potter...She barely did anything for him...all she had wrapped up in her mind was his famous title to begin with .
Harmony4life chapter 8 . 9/8/2012
i love Luna, she should be much more invested and developed. indeed, Rowling 'd have done much more exciting things with her
I love Harry's reaction here...He knows what love is, finally..
Harmony4life chapter 7 . 9/8/2012
ah, I completely agree, and I am rather surprised that so few writers have brought it up. the chaotic psyche of Harry. I don't think he had a sufficiently clear mind enough to entertain romantic fantasy about anyone, when Voldemort was still raging terrors and running after him like a madman. so there, should have not been any freaking romance in the first place. if it was necessary to dramatize things, then Harry should suppress all sort of those feelings altogether and focus on his task. Not to mention, Harry would be in a very poor position to be fully conscious of love. He had love inside him, but he would not know exactly what that was on the surface. In short, Harry was completely clueless.
The only girl closest to Harry over the course of nearly a decade of learning and fighting at Hogwarts was Hermione-the only one dedicated enough to make him feel loved!
That left us completely appalled with the silly fleeting romances canon Harry ever harbored at Hogwarts. This would be s very delicate matter to deal with, and i don't think Rowling is capable of doing such a sophisticated romance justice!
Harmony4life chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
a kiss in the rain, and Harry stopped having doubts when seeing Hermione's face, when he was back to her warm comforting arms...
this is so beautiful!3
Harmony4life chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
oh God, I don't know why I am crying, but I did. I'd always preferred to think of Harry Potter as a wrecked boy with unfortunate fate. Nothing ever came easy for him, and nothing ever will. The "love" is elusive for him, and it would take a long long route of awakening for him to find the answer..
I have a strong feeling that this Harry Potter you are describing in your story will deserve love and compassion from readers the most...the precise characterization of Harry Potter I adore!
descriptive harmonizing with emotional, very very very good...
just a few words before i get down to your story, and I most definitely plan to tack the entire story within a matter of hours.
there should be a lot more reviews and attention. this story deserves much more credit. A great beginning to a great story , I can foresee!
Sonia120462 chapter 15 . 8/10/2008
cute ending...maybe you could do an epilouge!
Stone2age chapter 10 . 7/27/2008
Absolutely brilliant!

Very real and believable story.
Usha88 chapter 15 . 7/16/2008
Oh...that was a little unexpected. I wasn't thinking that would be the end. I do suppose that was a nice place to end. I just wanted it go keep going and see Ron and Luna get together and all that fun stuff. Well, I'll think that in my mind. Great job at this. :D
Usha88 chapter 13 . 7/16/2008
Oh Luna, what an UNTANGLED web she weaves. I'm glad that Ginny will forgive them also. Also, I'm glad that she isn't taking the matter so lightly. Well, in hopes, that time heals all those wounds. Great job. I do think that she is doing quite well with it being so soon...
Usha88 chapter 12 . 7/16/2008
Oh Luna, she has a lovely job of making things so much better. Lovely little job of having her try to fix things in her crazy but awesome way. She is quite clever, though nobody would've thought of that. Of course, there is a reason why she was in Ravenclaw. That was a nice little talk that George had with Harry. Lovely job. :D
Usha88 chapter 11 . 7/16/2008
Yay...still an angry Ron, but he's matured. Lovely little job. I do hope that he can talk to Luna and find something in her. She's a great person to gravitate towards. Lol. Great job. I am glad that you didn't have Ron be immediately happy for them, it wouldn't've fit within this story. Very lovely.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »