Reviews for The Second Coming
SnapeFan206 chapter 10 . 5/7/2014
Is there more?
Asterope-Twinkle chapter 10 . 7/2/2009
i like the story but im kinda miffed that its infact NOT complete when you state that it is, besides that god job ]
GiantFlyingSquirrel chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
It looks good! Nice detail and everything! Good job!
HentaiZaru chapter 10 . 10/28/2007
How is this story finished?
Double Spell chapter 2 . 10/17/2007
*Thirteen years had passed since he had been left to live with his muggle relatives.*

-uh, Harry's starting his THIRD year, right? well, he was one year old when he was left with the Dursleys. so, if it's been 13 years, he'd be fourteen. you mean it's been TWELVE years.
serrebi chapter 10 . 10/16/2007
nice story! please continue
Kyla Mizuki chapter 10 . 10/16/2007
Ah! YAY! _ An update! Hooray! lol. xD It was a great chapter. XD Poor Severus... Lucius is being so mean! Anyways... yay! again! lol. I can't wait till the next chapter is out! _
ela potter chapter 9 . 10/3/2007
ı cant wait next chapter
Azariah Everest Luciano chapter 9 . 9/14/2007
OMG ... what a cliff hanger! I really like this story and I can't wait to see what happens. Please update soon!

-SG-
Kyla Mizuki chapter 9 . 9/11/2007
First off, sorry it took so long to review... I've been really busy... haha. And on the second note... AH! NO, POOR SEVERUS! Voldemort called him a traitor... I smell trouble abrewin', haha. XP Can't wait till the next chapter!
Paladin-Defender chapter 8 . 9/1/2007
oh I can't wait to read what happens next xD
SSeselene chapter 8 . 9/1/2007
ohh! that was an evil ending. lol. the suspence is killing me. plz update as soon as possible. :p
Kyla Mizuki chapter 8 . 8/31/2007
Ah, yay, new chapter! _ Haha, anyways... I loved it! Lots of HarrySeverus moments, lol. Can't wait to see how things build up from here! No, not Wormtail! -strangles that little rat- He's going to ruin everything! Arg... Anyways, yay yay yay! _ I'll be waiting on the next chapter! lol
Kyla Mizuki chapter 7 . 8/26/2007
Yay! _ I liked this chapter! Muwahahaha, everything is falling into place.. slowly but surely.. hm... something is most definitely amiss... xP Anywas... YAY! xD I can't wait to read the next chapter! _
Kyla Mizuki chapter 6 . 8/24/2007
Ah, yay! Chapter six! XD Awesome, I loved it! Sirius finally makes an appearance! Haha. xP Yeup, Circe definitely seems like she just might be up to something... XP haha. Anyways, cool! I can't wait to see the next chapter up! xD In the meantime, I think I'm going to work on "Hush, Potter". The next chapter's all ready four pages... yay! _ Haha, okay, I'm done now.. See you next chapter! _