Reviews for Last Hope of Mankind Book 1
Lalorien chapter 19 . 8/5
Alright sis here it is. I have read some of the comments on this one and I have to agree that with awkward phrasing and an enormous amount of typos it almos makes me want to cry! I will go through and beta for you next week so long as you promise to finish this story or atleast tell me what you plan on doing with it. You know how much I hate cliff hangers! You suck! But I love you very much anyway. Be looking for the beginning of betas to start hitting your email at the beginning of next week.
TMI Fairy chapter 19 . 6/4/2013
Interesting but PLEASE re-read what you've written. The lack of suffixes is cringe worthy. And for All What is Holy - not ROHANS! Rohirrim or Eorlingas! Horselords, horseboys, strawheads, anything but ROHANS.

In the last chapter you have regent instead of regret, for instance. All the typos, misspellings etc. make the whole story look like a draught.

Phillip? PHILLIP?! I can pull a name like Horslieb from my ass - it means the same but at least remotely looks like a Rohirrim name.

And you dashed my hopes for a Ryder/Danica romance :(

nihilsupernum chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Um, I guess I was always a good-Orc person so my opinion might be biased, but I think in the books there are certainly hints that the orcs are, if not good, still sentient but mostly just brought up to hate elves/men/dwarves much the same way that elves/men/dvarves are taught that the orcs are filthy beasts.
LadyWolfRider chapter 19 . 11/7/2012
I like the insight into orc culture from Elrond's point of view at the start and of course the rest as well. I look forward to the continuation of your fic.

I do think it needs one more look through for grammar, there are a few places where the wording is awkward, almost repetitive and doesn't feel quite correct. It is especially jarring in Elrond's section as his thoughts should reflect his wise manner.

Glad you're back Firechild, very glad indeed.
Pen-Name-Kitsune-chan chapter 18 . 2/26/2012
Please update soon!
Darkness chapter 18 . 1/22/2012
A new chapter *.*

Thank you so much. I loved it. Estel/Mok├╗rz is finally adoptet into Kaghed's family. Elrond had a vision about the adoption, I am sure of it. Ryder will have a hard time in the orc camp but I am interested how you will integrate him in the orc-tribe.

I hope the next chapter will not take as long as the last one. ;)
LadyWolfRider chapter 18 . 12/25/2011
You have returned my friend and brought your wonderful story with you!

This was a great chapter, I can't wait for more.
Jess chapter 17 . 8/16/2011
I know this is probably hopeless, and you probably will never finish this or ever even right on ever again, but this is awesome. It made my day. I truly want to see how this turns out. Too many questions peaked my mind to be put in a review and it's been a long time since that happened. I am BEGGING you to continue this, to not abandon this!
Anonymous chapter 17 . 10/5/2010
Finally an update! I have been reading your story for a while now. Sorry I never reviewed until now. 42 reviews are much too little for a story that good. I really like your story. You made your orcs very realistic. I can't wait for your next update.

I was wondering, if the orcs have skills in healing, maybe they have an antidote against the poison of the spiders in Mirkwood?

Keep it up!
LadyWolfRider chapter 17 . 10/2/2010
You're back! What a great chapter after so long, it is great to continue reading this unique tale again. There are a few mistakes here and there but overall the chapter showed the growing dynamic of Estel and his new home.
Laetitia du Chatelet chapter 16 . 12/13/2009
I am still torn between disgust I feel for orcs, and the gratitude for caring for Estel...Still, I really hope that Elrond will find him soon. Well, I won't mind having the human boy as Aragorn's servant either...
Amber Pegasus chapter 16 . 10/11/2009
Great chapter!
mimifoxlove chapter 16 . 10/8/2009

great chapter!

I think it sweet that Kaghed 'save' the young man who was fighting with the orcs. What will Estel going to think when his adoptive father come home with a slave?

update soon

LadyWolfRider chapter 16 . 10/8/2009
So good! the image of Aragorn snuggling with the worg is so cute! This chapter was once again a delight to read and I can not wait for the next
Amber Pegasus chapter 15 . 9/29/2009