Reviews for The Wedding Affair
Netchka chapter 8 . 2/22
Cute story. Charlie and Hermione make a great couple.
Red Garden Gnome chapter 8 . 11/27/2016
This story was incredibly funny. The best bits were Arthur's Christmas presents, and Hermione and Charlie interrogation. Excellent job!
Red Garden Gnome chapter 6 . 11/27/2016
Molly's line of, "I will give you three of my recipes for every gift idea," was hilarious! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I thought that it was Ron I. Bed with her not Charlie
JessamynSky chapter 7 . 6/12/2014
I'm sorry but . . . . my FAVORITE part was when I found out Arthur Weasley was in charge of the betting. xD 3
Nova chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Good story, if anything I'd like scenes and times labeled or shown more. I don't really feel the progression of time, it's almost if it's all in a few weeks time - it's a tad disjointed
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 8 . 9/28/2013
really sweet!
justlikejane chapter 8 . 11/2/2012
this was the epitome of sweetness! it was something new and utterly cute. i loved every chapter of it and will check out your other stuff right away...
justlikejane chapter 6 . 11/2/2012
usually i dont comment until the very end of a story- but the part with the present suggestions was so hilarious and sweet, i was smiling so hard my face hurts!
Open At The Cl0se chapter 7 . 8/10/2011
I LOOOOOVE THIS CHAPTER! And how Arthur has a bet it's cute I love this story in general.

And I must say you are now one of my face authors! 3
Jaelle91 chapter 8 . 5/5/2011
Absolutely LOVED it!
optimistiCelia chapter 8 . 5/4/2011
Sooooo cute. I really enjoyed how you had a great balance of humor, fluff, real life, and a tad bit of action thrown in for good measure! Just one thing - do you have a beta? Because there were a few grammar issues, and I think having a beta to read over your stories would improve the readability. However, I do realize this story is a few years old, so I should go read your newer stuff now! Anyway, thanks so much for this.

~celia~
Marauderette96 chapter 8 . 4/18/2011
i love your story! Well done :P
vampiremuggle chapter 8 . 6/25/2010
haha I love it! I loved the reactions when people found out. Especially when Arthur pulled out the list for bets haha :)

~Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
Kendra29 chapter 8 . 2/20/2010
i love this story. i have never read anything like it. keep up the GREAT work.