Reviews for Fruit Juice
froggy0319 chapter 6 . 8/12/2007
Yeah for the epilogue :) Who would have thought that the fruit juice would help expand the O'Neill family as well, and I loved having it come from Jack's POV too :)
dreamer one chapter 6 . 8/12/2007
A happily ever after. I love it. And thanks to the magical fruit juice and you!
awishaway chapter 5 . 8/11/2007
That was one awesome batch of Fluff. I for one really enjoyed it. Thought it was great. Never tire of the Fluff.
Bekki chapter 5 . 8/11/2007
To Fruit Juice!

*sighs* that was so fun! A great ending :) I'm glad they got married. I don't think I've ever read a Sam/Jack wedding before. Usually they get too fluffy for me, being an angst lover myself. But it was beautiful! You sucked me in right from the first chapter and I have enjoyed every word of fluff along the way! Thanks!
ALIMOO1971 chapter 5 . 8/11/2007
great story, two questions, who dose Roise look like and did Jacob walk Sam down the isle?
caligate chapter 5 . 8/11/2007
Well, fruit juice is good for ya. I love your fluffy piece!
gater62 chapter 5 . 8/11/2007
don't worry about ever having to apologize for Jack/Sam fluff!
froggy0319 chapter 5 . 8/11/2007
You had me crying throughout this one, but only the happiest of tears. The birth of Rosie, the teddy bear proposal and of cures the wedding. Sigh, happy endings do happen :) Thanks!
7 League Boots chapter 5 . 8/11/2007
Sweet! What a beautiful conclusion and to think that it started with a glass of fruit juice! Love the happy ending; they're not as easy as they seem and this one pulls all the right stops. Kudos, and thanks from an avid Sam/Jack shipper.
Bunnylass chapter 5 . 8/11/2007
"To fruit juice" lol.

Aww that was so adorable and sweet. The perfect ending. I loved it all. Well done :)
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 5 . 8/11/2007
loved it, fantastic job!
7 League Boots chapter 4 . 8/10/2007
Fun and funny chapter. Thank goodness Jack can roll out the words when he needs them! A chapter full of great fluff, compassion and family love - so nice to read. Love the dialogue all around. Ah, poor Sam is in shock. Hang in there, Sam; you know how long this all took anyway. Gotta love Jack, and for the way Sam stood up to Jacob and Mark, gotta love Sam too.

Great chapter. Hope you can post again soon.
froggy0319 chapter 4 . 8/10/2007
I was giggling so hard after reading the disclaimer in this one ;) Loved how Jacob made Jack squirm and of course Sam finding the ring. Cannot wait to see how he gives it to her :)
KrisK chapter 4 . 8/10/2007
Love the fluff, it's about time I read something without all the silly angst. Thank you for the treat! Like your story and the simple love. Looking forward to more!
iges2u chapter 4 . 8/10/2007
Wonderful chaper! Please update soon.
64 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »