Reviews for Fruit Juice
stusue chapter 3 . 8/9/2007
Reviews might give you "a warm fuzzy feeling" but this chapter made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside and brought a smile to my lips. Now I can't wait to see Mark's reaction ... and especially Jacob's! :o)
Trinitystargazer3 chapter 3 . 8/9/2007
I loved that last line, "I'm dead" He's probably right. Particularly when Jacob finds out that Sam is retiring. He better be prepared to run. Update soon. :)
ALIMOO1971 chapter 2 . 8/8/2007
grreat story so far, i hope they get married and what abpout Jacob? i wounder what his reactions is going to be when he finds out
nogigglingmajor chapter 2 . 8/8/2007
Totally understand about scattered notes...I'm the same! i love this, can't wait for it to continue.
stusue chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
Aww... I loved the way Jack found out. And he handled it so well! And the way Jack talked to their baby was so sweet. **sigh** So, how are Daniel and Teal'c going to handle the news? And what's going to happen once Sam's back at work? :o)
awishaway chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
Now that would be a more noted Jack response than not hearing from him at all whe Sam took medical Leave so very uncharacteristic of her to do. Love how gentle he is with Sam Write more fluff soon.
Bekki chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
woohoo! random fluff! So Sam's a big chicken and isn't telling Jack...tut tut. Oh well, I'm sure you've got something delicious up your sleeve! Looking forward to more!

And Bekki is also totally happy because season 10 is airing in Australia (FINALLY!)
froggy0319 chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
I simply loved how Jack found out, and could not help but smile as Jack being just Jack telling the baby to ignore the sounds from their mommy and daddy :) :)
7 League Boots chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
*sigh* Oh, and squee-ee-ee! Beautiful scene. Good capture of their feelings finally revealed and reciprocated. Jack's words of reassurance to Sam in the bedroom - precious. Ok, all seems smooth sailing thus far. But is it? Nice if Sam and Jack caught a break and things stayed this way! Please update soon, this is developing very well.
7 League Boots chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Nice start. Yeah, Hammond would probably have birthed a baby himself hearing this news! But I like it; now we can get right to how Jack and Sam will handle it. Not sure I like Sam skipping town first, but hey, I'm still hanging out to see what comes next.
sammie77 chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Really like this story! I would love Hammond to be this cool! Looking forward to more!
BettyHall223 chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
Good so far. I love the fluff! Please update soon.
awishaway chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
What a cute story to return to. It really is interesting that she hasn't told Jack yet. I beilieve she whould be quick to do that.
Bunnylass chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
Aww this is so cute, hope you can update soon. Its adorable.
Alexpat1 chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
great chapter, i loved jack reaction how he kpt referring to the both of them. update soon.
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »