Reviews for The Moon
PokeFan970 chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Poetic Nothingness chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
kiran chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
it was v sweet, and sad as it is so true, i awlays feel bad for brainy, he truly cares for helga..nd love the line...That the moon would always belong to the sun...keep up the gud kiran.
Gabriella Ryan chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Aww...I liked it.
DeepVoice'06 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
'The moon would always belong to the sun'

That's sweet! XD

~ DV
1K-P-L5 chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
hey i love it because it's true. he loves her but she'll never love him . sometimes i feel so bad for him.

ilovehp15 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
I love this one shot! The metaphors were really awesome! Great job and fantastic writing! ]!
desired-hanyou-aly chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
That was good. Not may people can put that kind of spin on Brainy but its true to the fullest and if people don't get the sun part than they don't know your brillence of this story.
BunniGirl chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
That is such a beautiful take on the Arnold-Helga-Brainy triangle.

And so true too.

Brava. Thanks for posting.

Houkanno Yuuhou chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
I hope you have more plot bunnies visit you! Nice little drabble and perfect for Brainy.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Pretty good. Yeah, I got the reference; the moon and the sun... Helga and Arnold. Poetic.

Keep the good writing.
AnimatedBritney chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
That was a VERY good one shot, I loved the last part when it said "the moon would always belong to the sun"...*FAVS*
Nintendo Queen chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
wow...points to you for creativity. I never wuld have thought to write a fic about Brainy loving Helga. Personally, I thought he merely was crushing on her.

This is very sweet and kind of sad. Good work, though
2lazy2login chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Cool little story! Haha, plot bunnies...