Reviews for Turn to the Mountain
casey chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
this was a really good story even if it was really sad. i almost cried. i think its good to sumtimes read sad stories. thanks for writing such a good story
Marissa chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
Very good.I almost Ryo,he really loved them,if he kept that promise to write a sequel,or do you have one out?
Dawn chapter 1 . 11/27/2001
Hey! I'm Candice's Best friend Dawn. She told me about this fic and I decided to read it. It is a very well written, sad/tear jerker. I cried and cried! I did like the parings...well if you could call them parings.
Rachel chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
That was a tearkjerker! I am not one to show emotions, but your fic did the trick. But, all in all it was a good fic. A sad but good fic.
Wildfire's Flame chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
Oh man, you just had to make me cry now didn't you. Very very sad. I can barely see to type this from my tears. I loved it adn Would love to host this one as well as your other works. You're a great writer and I already loved A Fiery Rain but I am glad that Nic Jean told me to check you out since I had not read these other stories before. Totally awesome. Lena ()
Anna-mathe chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
So sad . . .
blazingfuzzball chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! *cries* That is SOOO sad!
Toumatachi chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
That was a really good fic. Really sad, but really good. Very nice work.
Shuu girl chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
Grrr, Why am I finding all of the sad fics tonight. You know it's really hard to type when your wiping tears out of your eyes. Good job...what else can I say?
wildefyre chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
Oh my GOD! Excellent work, excellent story! By the time I got to the end I was bawling like a baby. Poor guys, and oh my Touma-san was so brave! This was so well written and just sooo good.
WingsofSakon chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
wow... I'm breathless & speachless. Very very, good story.
rekka's fantoo lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 8/12/2001
I never cry, but this, god was I close! WOW!
Marie Kenobi chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
*Whispering* Oh my gosh...That was so sad, but it was written exceptionally well. My hands are shaking a little...Poor poor Ryo...This is going on my favorites list. You did an excellent job.
Kayla Tsukino chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
aw yet another sad ficcie ryo the lone servier of a tragity...*snifs* thats so sad good story though
Arwyn D chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
*gives two thumbs up and a sniffle* Great story and a real tear-jerker. Keep up the great work. I look forward to read more of your stories.