Reviews for Closer Than We Thought
fluffykitty12 chapter 1 . 11/28/2019
You get a favorite
Myfangirlworld chapter 1 . 7/30/2017
Hi! Thanks so much for this, I really love it and I think this is the third time I'm reading it because it's just so great! I wish you the best of days, hugs MJ
HappyTheDragon18 chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
Really good story! Can't wait to read the continuation and find out who did that to Ed..
*Clenches fists*
"I'm gonna kill them, they hurt Fullmetal!"

*Coughs* Well anyway, great job, and I'm sure the sequel will be great as well!
IOnsRiPtIdE chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
I liked it! Nice cliff-hanger!
luversblues chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
what happpened?
Half Demon Alchemist chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Aww that was really cute!
gaap237 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Protective Mustang 3
Victorious-Mind chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Great fanfic! I'm sure it's someone who has a grudge against Ed...
Misselis chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
i loved it please write more
Winds of the Desert chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
OMG, LOVE IT!
Radon65 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Nice description of Ed's missing automail finger... Gah. While I could see Mustang having Ed take his clothes to the dry cleaners, I would find it a bit difficult to believe that he would do so when it would cause Ed and Al to cancel an entire trip. Ed griping was believable, but canceling a trip for laundry seemed completely unrealistic to me. I did find it realistic that Mustang didn't immediately join the search personally - while most fics of this nature might have him jumping into action right away, I thought it was actually more in character for him to let his subordinates deal with the situation, then only go out himself after their efforts proved fruitless. Good description on the whole of Mustang finding Ed and picking him up, and Mustang's fear and guilt were pretty well transcribed. Nice little ending.
UndyingSins chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I'm going to have to see if I can find your sequel so I can read it. I want to find out what happened to Ed! And was it your intention for making it seem like Ed was going to die?

~UndyingSins
sorryimahopelessromantic chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
thats was cute the way roy was worried abt him:) but who hurt ed?
polychloride chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Cute ending.
Koibitotedare chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I have got to go read the sequal!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »